Paytm is a brand that keeps experimenting with the latest ideas and technologies to make the user experience absolutely easy, safe and accessible. This time, it’s Paytm all in one QR code scanner. The Paytm scanner allows users to read any QR code available in the market and complete the payment within seconds.
In this blog, we will understand what’s so special about Paytm and its QR code scanner.
What is a Paytm All in One QR Code Scanner?
The Paytm all in one QR code scanner is a part of the Paytm application that allows users to complete payments using any QR code. To use it, a user is required to install the Paytm application, scan any available QR code, enter the amount, and proceed with the payment. Paytm scanner does not restrict the user to scan only just Paytm’s QR code, instead, allows users to scan any QR code.
- The process to scan from the Paytm scanner is easy and safe
- It does not restrict the user to use another brand’s QR code
- By using the Paytm scanner, users can make the payment either by choosing Paytm wallet, any linked bank account, or via Paytm payments bank savings account
- The Paytm scanner quickly reads any QR code
- Paytm scanner can read any QR code from the distance
- Users are not required to open or install any particular QR code application to scan the QR code
Paytm All in One QR Code Scanner to Scan any QR Code
Merchants, shopkeepers, vendors, etc. use multiple QR codes to let users complete transactions within seconds. These multiple QR codes confuse the user; hence, in such a situation, Paytm scanner can be used to scan any QR code. The users are required to perform just the following steps-
- Open the Paytm application
- Click on ‘Scan & Pay’
- Scan any QR code, enter the amount, choose the desired payment option and proceed to complete the transaction
- You will receive a notification confirming the transaction status
Things to keep in mind while using Paytm All in One QR Code Scanner
Listed below are a few things that should be kept in mind when using a Paytm scanner-
- Always use a stable and trusted internet connection
- Resist using public Wi-Fi or public internet
- Never share the Paytm application passcode with anyone
- Enable mandatory security shield to protect the application
- Do not get confused with using third-party applications or dedicated QR-based applications to scan the QR code, Paytm scanner can read any QR code correctly
- Use the desired mode of payment to complete the transaction
- Always log out from the application after using it for several transactions
- Keep the Paytm application passcode strong
Paytm scanner can read any QR code securely and within seconds. Users are not required to open any third-party application or any dedicated QR based application to read the QR code. Paytm scanner is the answer to multiple QR codes available in the market that make the payment process easier, faster and absolutely safer.