Paytm is a brand that is always coming up with new ideas and technologies to make the user experience simple, safe, and accessible as possible. This time, it’s Paytm all in one QR code scanner. The Paytm scanner allows users to read any QR code on the market and complete the payment in seconds.
In this blog, we’ll look at what makes Paytm and its QR code scanner unique.
What is a Paytm All in One QR Code Scanner?
The Paytm all in one QR code scanner is a component of the Paytm app that enables users to complete payments using any QR code. To use it, a user must first install the Paytm app, then scan any available QR code, enter the amount, and complete the payment. Paytm scanner does not limit users to scanning only Paytm’s QR code, but rather allows users to scan any QR code.
- The process to scan from the Paytm scanner is easy and safe
- It does not restrict the user to scan another brand’s QR code
- By using the Paytm scanner, users can make the payment either by choosing Paytm wallet, any linked bank account, or via Paytm payments bank savings account
- The Paytm scanner quickly reads any QR code
- The Paytm scanner can read any QR code from a distance
- Users are not required to open or install any specific QR code application in order to scan the QR code
How to use Paytm All in One QR Code Scanner?
The steps for using Paytm’s all-in-one QR code scanner are as follows. –
- Open the Paytm application
- Click on ‘Scan & Pay’
- Scan any QR code, enter the amount, select the preferred payment method, and complete the transaction
- You will be notified of the transaction’s status
Things to keep in mind while using Paytm All in One QR Code Scanner
The following are a few things to keep in mind when using a Paytm scanner:
- Always use a stable and trusted internet connection
- Resist using public Wi-Fi or public internet
- Never share the Paytm application passcode with anyone
- Enable mandatory security shield to protect the Paytm application
- Use the desired mode of payment to complete the transaction
- Always log out from the application after using it for several transactions
- Keep the Paytm application passcode strong