Paytm Cashback Points is a reward program exclusively for Paytm users. Here you earn points on transactions done through the Paytm App. Whether you recharge, pay bills, or simply add money to your Paytm wallet, you are rewarded with points. You can redeem them by getting brand e-vouchers or even convert them to Paytm balance. These were earlier known as Paytm First Points. So read below to know how to use Paytm Cashback Points to get deals from prominent brands and how to earn more points through exclusive Paytm offers.
Steps to Use Paytm Cashback Points
Follow these below-mentioned steps –
- Open the Paytm application and scroll down to the ‘Cashback and Offers’ section
- Under ‘Cashback & Offers’, you will find the ‘Cashback Points’ and click on it
- As you go to the Paytm ‘Cashback Points’ section which will show you the number of reward points available for redemption. You can also check how many points you have acquired on each transaction in your ‘Points History’
- As you scroll down, you will find the deals & e-vouchers from various categories such as ‘Shopping & Gifting’, ‘Gaming’, ‘Travel & Infotainment’, ‘Food & Grocery’, etc. where you can redeem these reward points. So, you can click on ‘View All’ in each section to see all the ongoing deals. It displays exclusively curated offers as well to use your Cashback Points
- Select any offer and read the steps of ‘How to Redeem’. Check all the terms and conditions and how many points will be required to avail of the available deal
- You can also use them on exclusive Paytm Deals (Offers on Paytm)
- You can also browse through ‘Best Offers to Earn More Points’ to earn Cashback Points on every transaction
Additionally, you can also convert your ‘Paytm Cashback Points’ to your ‘Paytm Balance’ and convert them to digital currency. You can then use it for recharge, shopping, and bill payments. Check the reward points that you have and how much you need to purchase a Paytm Gift Voucher of a certain amount.
With Paytm, you not only spend money but also earn cashback, offers, and points with every payment that you make. You also receive points for adding money to the wallet. This can further be used for shopping at discounted prices at various brands as well as Paytm deals.
So, just Paytm Karo! & keep adding more points to avail of more offers from multiple brands.