Paytm Cashback Points is a reward-based gratification program exclusively for Paytm users. Here, you earn points on transactions done through the Paytm App. You can redeem them on the redemption catalog by getting subscriptions, brand deals, and gift vouchers from Paytm and other brands. You can also redeem them by converting them to Paytm balance. Let’s read how to use Paytm Cashback Points as well as how customers can earn more points to redeem them later.
Steps to Use Paytm Cashback Points
Follow these below-mentioned steps –
- Open the Paytm app and scroll down to the ‘Cashback & Offers’ icon under the ‘Save more with Paytm’ section. You can also find it further when you scroll down on the homepage. Herein, you can check the cashback points you have earned as well as the offers through which you can redeem them
- As you click on cashback and offers, a new page opens up that has the total cashback won, cashback points balance, and vouchers that you have won. You can also view the scratchcards that you have. Scratch them and you can either get vouchers and deals or cashback money/cashback points
- Click on ‘Cashback Points’ to check the deals on which you can redeem the points. You can view all the deals displayed through various buttons which are also available on scrolling down further. Similarly, you can see the deals according to the range of points you wish to redeem. You can check the various deals through which you can use Paytm cashback points
- Click on ‘Points History’ if you wish to view the details of the transaction for which you earned the reward points
- Under ‘Cashback Points’, as you scroll down you can view the deals that are trending like the popular subscriptions. So, you can redeem points by buying gift vouchers/e-gift cards from Myntra, Flipkart, etc. Similarly, you can purchase popular subscriptions like Zomato Pro, Sony Liv, and others. Use Paytm Cashback Points to benefit from these deals
- There are prominent deals present from various brands across categories like Shopping, Travel, Food, Beauty, OTT Subscriptions, etc. It also has a list of recently added live or active offers. Also, there are Hot Deals which are limited time-period offers in which users will get a heavily discounted product (SKU) from a brand. Then, there are exclusive deals for Paytm Business Categories like DTH Recharge, Bus/Flight Booking, FASTag, and so on
- Likewise, you can participate in the Paytm Jackpot to win prizes and rewards. Jackpot provides all the participating users with an assured deal. Therefore, winners are gratified with the grand prize that can range from wireless earphones, Bluetooth speakers, mobile phones, TVs, etc. Currently, top phones like iPhone 13 and the OnePlus 9 Pro are being given as part of these Jackpots
- At the same time, Paytm allows you to convert the points to Paytm Balance. Hence, it allows the users to use the balance for any transaction without any limitations
- As you scroll down you can see a button to ‘Earn More Cashback Points’. You can see various offers of earning more points
- Users can earn Cashback points through any sort of transaction on the Paytm app. They can also earn by scanning QR codes or using the Paytm app via any pay mode on any merchant app. Earn points in the following ways-
- Recharge and utility bill payment
- Adding money to Paytm Wallet
- Transacting using UPI
- Booking your bus, flights, and movie tickets
- Using Paytm Postpaid
- Transacting Paytm Payments Bank
- Making payments on 3-party merchants
Whether you recharge, pay bills, or simply add money to your Paytm wallet, you are rewarded with points. It allows consumers to redeem these points to purchase e-vouchers, deals from top brands, as well as other products.
So, just Paytm Karo! & keep adding more points to avail of more offers from multiple brands.
Watch here: Things to do with Paytm Cashback Points