The Paytm mobile application allows you to link your bank account to your Paytm account and check your account balance at any time, from anywhere. Paytm’s multiple bank account linking feature allows you to easily keep track of all your linked bank accounts and analyse your transaction history- all in one place and at the same time.
Unlike net banking, which requires you to log in to your bank account each time with your username and password or MPIN, the Paytm mobile app provides a simple, fast, and convenient process for checking the account balance of various bank accounts linked with your Paytm app.
Check Bank Account Balance on Paytm
You can check your bank account balance in the following way:
- Open the Paytm mobile application
- Click the ‘Balance & History’ option under ‘My Paytm.
- The following screen will display information about all of your linked bank accounts.
- Simply click ‘Check Balance’ against the bank account for which you want to check the balance.
- You will then be prompted to enter the UPI PIN for your linked bank account.
- Enter the UPI PIN and click on ‘Submit’
- Your account balance will be displayed alongside the bank account
- You can also view your transaction history by scrolling down the screen
You can also check your account balance in Paytm’s ‘Settings’ section. Follow the instructions to do so-
- Open the Paytm mobile app and click on your profile icon on the top left corner of the screen
- Click on the ‘UPI & Payment Settings’ option from the left sidebar
- The next screen will show all your linked bank accounts. Click on the ‘Check balance’ option for the respective bank
- Next, enter your UPI PIN and your account balance will be displayed
You can easily check the balance of all linked bank accounts in a few simple steps. Checking your account balance on Paytm is easy, quick, and convenient. You don’t need to spend more than a minute on the Paytm mobile app to check your account balance of multiple accounts and your transaction history, whether you check it through the ‘Settings’ option or directly from the ‘Balance & History’ option!