Paytm’s mobile application and Paytm website are two online platforms that allow users to recharge their mobile phones within minutes. All a user needs is a Paytm application or a logged-in Paytm website, an internet connection, and money in their wallet/bank account.
This blog will walk you through the steps to recharge your phone using the Paytm mobile app or website.
How does Mobile Recharge Process Work?
The mobile recharge process begins when a user selects a mobile recharge plan, enters the amount against it, and completes the transaction. The service provider then provides the user with the selected plan for a set period of time.
Postpaid plan users must pay the amount after the completion of the service, whereas prepaid plan users must pay the amount first and then use the service.
How to Recharge Mobile Offline?
To recharge a mobile phone offline, one must visit the recharge centre, pay the amount against the recharge plan and the store person, in return recharges the user’s phone through the internet.
What is the Easiest Way to Recharge Mobile Online?
Paytm provides users with the simplest and fastest way to recharge their mobile phones online. The simple steps to recharge mobile phones using the Paytm mobile application and the Paytm website are outlined below.
Recharge Mobile Phone through Paytm website
- Sign up to the Paytm website
- Click on ‘Recharge and Pay Bills‘
- Then, click ‘Prepaid,’ and the mobile operator
- Enter the amount of the mobile recharge or browse all of the plans offered by the respective operator
- Now, choose ‘Fast Forward’ or ‘Proceed to Pay Bill’. When you select the fast forward option, the amount will be deducted from your Paytm wallet, whereas the ‘Proceed to Pay Bill’ gives you the option to pay the bill using a Debit Card, Credit Card, Paytm Wallet, UPI (UPI is only available with the Paytm App), or Net Banking
*The ‘Fast forward’ option deducts the amount directly from the Paytm wallet
Recharge Mobile Phones through Paytm Application
- Open the Paytm mobile application
- Click on the ‘Recharge & Bill Payments’
- Select ‘Mobile Recharge’ and then ‘Prepaid.’
- Enter a mobile number or select a number from your contacts
- Next, select the operator’s plan or enter the amount to recharge the mobile phone
- Click on ‘Fast forward’ or on ‘Pay’ to complete the mobile recharge. When you select the fast forward option, the amount will be deducted from your Paytm wallet, whereas the proceed to pay bill option gives you a variety of payment options
The above-mentioned steps are easy to follow and can be navigated fluidly. Besides, a user is also given several options to make mobile recharge payments. Above all, Paytm’s payment gateway ensures that all transactions are secure and free of malicious or fraudulent activity.
Witness & explore the goodness and robustness of the Paytm mobile application and Paytm’s official website on your own!