Over 50% of the Indian population prefers to use online platforms to recharge their mobile phones. Paytm is one such online platform that allows users to recharge their mobile phones within minutes while offering them loads of benefits in the form of cashback points, reward points, bonuses, and a lot more.
Currently, more than 350 million active users have shown their trust towards Paytm and its online services and this is why Paytm ensures to offer them the best of its services and an outstanding experience.
This blog talks about the easy steps to follow to recharge mobile within minutes using Paytm’s official website.
How to Recharge a Mobile Phone through the Paytm website?
Users are required to perform the following steps to recharge their mobile through the Paytm website-
- Login to the Paytm website
- Click on ‘Recharge and Pay Bills‘
- Next, click on ‘Prepaid’, the mobile operator along with the circle will reflect on the screen automatically
- Enter the mobile recharge amount or browse all the plans given by the respective operator
- Now, either click on ‘Fast Forward’ or ‘Proceed to Pay Bill’. When you choose the fast forward, the amount will be deducted from the Paytm wallet whereas proceed to pay bill provides different options to choose from to pay the bill
How to Log in to the Paytm Web Account?
To log in to the Paytm website, users are first required to install and activate the Paytm application on their smartphone. Once done, they are then required to follow the given steps-
- Open the official website of Paytm and click on ‘Sign in’
- Now, scan the QR code given on the screen through the Paytm application
- Next, open the Paytm application, click on Scan any QR and scan the QR code reflecting on the website
- A screen will appear on the Paytm application, click on ‘Proceed’ to login to the Paytm website securely
Paytm’s official website is almost similar to the Paytm mobile application; however, the only difference between them is only the use of devices. For Paytm’s website, you might have to use a laptop or a PC, whereas the Paytm application works smoothly on any compatible Android, Windows, iOS mobile operating systems. Check out Paytm’s website and Paytm application for a great digital experience!