Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, or BSNL, is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company with a large customer base throughout the country. BSNL prepaid customers must make their BSNL recharges on time to keep their services operational. From calling to internet access and more, you must recharge your BSNL prepaid mobile number on time to fully utilise the services.
But how do you recharge your BSNL phone online? Let’s go over the entire process in detail in the following section of this blog.
Steps to Make BSNL Recharge Online
Here is how you can make BSNL mobile recharge online on Paytm:
On Paytm Mobile Application
- Open Paytm mobile application on your mobile phone
- Click on ‘Recharge & Bill Payments’
- Click on ‘Mobile Recharge’
- Enter your BSNL mobile number
- Select the Operator as BSNL if Paytm doesn’t fetch it
- Browse all of the plans and select the one you require, or enter the recharge amount
- Click on ‘Fast forward’ or on ‘Pay’ to complete the mobile recharge. When you select the fast forward option, the amount will be deducted from your Paytm wallet, whereas the proceed to pay bill option provides different payment options such as debit/credit card and UPI
- Complete your transaction and you are done!
On Paytm Web
- Sign in to the Paytm website
- Navigate to ‘Recharge & Pay Bills on Paytm’
- Click on ‘Mobile Prepaid Recharge’
- Enter your BSNL mobile number
- Select BSNL as the operator if Paytm doesn’t fetch it
- Browse through all the plans and choose the one you need or enter the recharge amount
- Now, either click on ‘Fast Forward’ or ‘Proceed to Pay Bill’. When you choose the fast forward option, the amount will be deducted from the Paytm wallet whereas proceed to pay bill gives you the option to pay the bill using a Debit Card, Credit Card, Paytm Wallet, UPI (UPI is only available with the Paytm App), or Net Banking
- Complete your payment and you will be done!
You will get an instant update of your recharge by email and SMS on your registered email ID and number respectively. There are many other benefits of making a BSNL recharge online from Paytm. Let’s discuss those benefits in the next section.
Benefits of Making BSNL Recharge Online on Paytm
Paytm is the most preferred recharge and bill payment platform in India because of its amazing services as well the many benefits it comes with. Some of the best perks for using Paytm to make BSNL recharge are:
- Making BSNL recharge is fast and easy on Paytm, therefore, saves both your time and energy
- Get many exciting offers, deals & discounts, cashback points and more for making BSNL recharge ( T & C apply)
- Paytm saves your BSNL mobile number and the plan you recharged with the last time so that you can directly make the recharge next time
- Paytm reminds you of your next BSNL recharge so that you never forget to make the recharge on time
- Flexible payment methods for BSNL online recharge so that you can make payments from your preferred mode of payment
BSNL is one of the oldest and biggest telecom companies in India with a huge customer base. You can recharge your BSNL prepaid mobile number easily on Paytm by following a few simple steps. More than that, you can also get many additional benefits such as cashback for your BSNL recharge online on Paytm.