After submitting a PAN card application successfully, a 15-digit unique acknowledgement number is generated and assigned to the applicant. The applicant’s PAN card application status can be tracked using this 15-digit unique acknowledgement number.
A PAN card is usually issued to the applicant within 15-20 working days. This time frame may be extended if the applicant has requested a change in PAN card information or another service. Furthermore, the delivery of the PAN card is dependent on the applicant’s communication address.
In the event that the time limit for receiving the PAN card is exceeded, the applicant can check the status of the delivery. There are several ways to check the status of your PAN card delivery. In this blog, we will discuss the best ways to track the delivery status of a PAN card.
How to Track PAN Card Delivery Status through Indian Post?
An applicant can track the PAN card delivery status by following the given instructions:
- Visit the official website of Indian Post
- Locate ‘Track N Trace’
- Select ‘Consignment‘
- Enter the consignment number and given characters
- Click on ‘Track Now’ and get your PAN card delivery status
How to Track PAN Card Delivery Status through the UTIITSL Website?
The following are the steps that an applicant must take in order to track the delivery status of their PAN Card:
- Visit the official website of UTIITSL
- Navigate to ‘For PAN Cards’ and click on ‘Track your PAN card’
- Enter your application coupon number or PAN number
- Fill in the next block with the available options
- Enter the captcha and submit
- PAN card status will be presented on the screen
How to Track PAN Card Delivery Status through NSDL?
By following the instructions below, you can easily track the delivery status of your PAN Card via the NSDL website:
- Visit the official website of NSDL
- Select ‘PAN- New-Change Request’
- Enter the acknowledgement number
- Now, enter the code and click on submit
- You will be shown your PAN Card status