A PAN card is as important as an Aadhaar card. It is a 10-digit alphanumeric number that is only available to those who are eligible to receive it. A PAN is an important document that must be submitted in order to file IT returns, buy a new house/property, or open a bank account, among other things.
There are two official websites where you can apply for a PAN card: NSDL and UTIITSL. An applicant can use any of these platforms to track the status of their PAN card, reapply for one, link their Aadhaar card to their PAN card, download it, and so on. Aside from that, applicants can apply for a PAN card in person. The application process for a PAN card may differ slightly between the two mediums; however, the documentation process is the same.
Users can do PAN card status check by name, address, DOB, PAN number. In this blog, we will go over the entire process of checking PAN card status by name or DOB.
How to Check PAN Card Status by Name and Date of Birth?
To check PAN card status by name or DOB, an applicant must carefully follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the official website of Income Tax
- Locate ‘Verify your PAN’
- Enter PAN number, name, date of birth, mobile number
- Click on ‘Continue’
- Verify the details
- Enter OTP within 15 minutes (OTP remains valid for 15 minutes)
- Your PAN card status will appear on the next screen
Can a student apply for a PAN card?
Is it possible for parents/guardians to apply for a PAN card on behalf of their minor?
Can I apply for a PAN card online?
Can I acquire two PAN cards?
After how many days you can track PAN card status by Name?
How can one check the status of correction for a PAN Card?
- Through Call: You can track the status of your PAN application by calling the TIN call centre at 020-27218080. Simply enter your PAN application’s 15-digit acknowledgment number.
- Through SMS: You can also get the status of your PAN application via SMS. Send your PAN application’s 15-digit acknowledgment number to 57575. You will receive a status SMS in response.
- Through online Service Providers: The current status of your PAN application can be easily tracked online through the following service providers:
- A. By TIN NSDL
- B. By UTIITSL
- C. By E-Mudhra
How to check PAN Card status by mobile number?
- Dial 020-27218080 to reach the TIN call centre.
- Provide the 15-digit acknowledgement number to the executive.
- The executive will inform you of your PAN card’s status.
How can one track PAN Card status by Aadhaar Number?
- Navigate to the Income Tax e-filing website or click on the link.
- Enter your Aadhaar card number and captcha code.
- Press the ‘Submit’ button.
- The screen will display the status of your PAN Card via Aadhaar Number.