UIDAI has added a feature to its official website that allows users to download the Aadhaar update form in order to update or correct their Aadhaar online.
An Aadhaar update form, also known as the Aadhaar enrolment correction update form, can be downloaded directly from the UIDAI website. In this blog, we will provide you with steps to download the Aadhaar update form online.
The following table contains all of the information you need to download an Aadhaar update form:
|Type of Form||Aadhaar Card PDF format|
|Name of the Form||Aadhaar Correction Form PDF|
|Type||PDF (Download PDF Here)|
How to Download an Aadhaar Update Form Online?
UIDAI has given an Aadhaar cardholder the ability to update his/her Aadhaar card as needed on its official website. The steps to download the Aadhaar update form are as follows:
- Visit the official website of UIDAI
- Click on ‘My Aadhaar’ and locate ‘Downloads’
- Click on ‘Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form’
- Upon clicking, an Aadhaar enrolment/update form will open
- Download it and fill it with all the essential information required to update in Aadhaar card
Which Gazetted Officer is Authorised to Issue an Aadhaar Card Certificate?
Following can issue an Aadhaar card certificate:
- Head of Gram Panchayat
- Group A and Group B – Gazetted Officer
- MLC / MP / MLA / Municipal Councilor
How to Fill Aadhar Card Correction Form?
- Visit an Aadhaar Enrollment Center or Aadhar Update Center nearby to collect the necessary forms and fill them out correctly.
- Visit the closest Aadhar Enrollment Center after downloading and filling out the form.
- Do not forget to bring the form and the required supporting documents, as these will be used to validate any changes or modifications you are requesting.
- Submit the forms and any supporting documents to the operator at the enrollment centre.
- The operator will review the form and check the data that you have entered.
- Check the UIDAI self-service portal for the status of your request after submitting the form.
Things to be Noted:
- Aadhaar enrolment and mandatory biometric update is free of cost
- There are no fees to download the form
- If an applicant wishes to correct or update his or her Aadhaar, he or she must provide the Aadhaar number, full name, and the necessary fields to be filled for correction/update
- In the case of a minor, the signatures of both parents/guardians are required on the Aadhaar form
- In the case of an incapacitated person, the signature should be performed by the incapacitated person’s legal guardians
Aadhar Card Correction/Update Form (Format)