Paytm brings about several services altogether at one platform which can be availed of by making quick payments on the mobile app, at the comfort of your homes. You can make movie, event or travel bookings, recharge your mobile, broadband devices and pay bills for many home utility services such as electricity, gas pipeline, DTH, etc.
Not just utility bills, but you can also pay your maids or pay your rent through the Paytm app by using your Paytm wallet or debit/credit cards. Similarly, you can pay credit card bills, LIC premiums, as well as make loan payments. On top of this, you have the option to pay through any of the various payment modes such as UPI, Paytm wallet, or debit/credit cards.
Steps to Follow to Pay Bills using Paytm
To make your utility bill payment easier and quicker, here are guiding steps to understand how to pay home bills using Paytm.
- Open the Paytm application and click on ‘Recharge & Pay Bills’. In this section, you will find innumerable services. You can avail of these services as per your requirements and use the Paytm app to pay the bills
- For instance, suppose you need to pay your electricity bill using the Paytm app. To do so, you need to visit the ‘Recharge & Pay Bills’ section and click on ‘Electricity Bill’
- Now, you need to choose from ‘Electricity Board’ or ‘Apartments’ depending upon your electricity bill type. If you select ‘Electricity Board’, you will have to select your state from the list of available options
- After selecting the state, you will have to select your ‘Electricity Board’
- Next, you will be asked to enter various details like your account number and mobile number. Once these details are entered, click on ‘Proceed’
- After this, if you have any outstanding bill amount, it will be displayed on the screen. You can confirm the amount and proceed to make the payment. Once the payment is done, you will get notified and your transaction will be updated in Paytm transaction history
- You can also check out in ‘Passbook’ that has the entire transaction history along with details
Watch: How to Pay Electricity Bill?
You can also get cashback offers and rewards on making such utility bill payments on the Paytm app. Simply, scroll down to the ‘Cashback and Offers’ section to take a look at the ongoing offers on recharge and bill payments.
Paytm saves your time and effort in as many ways as possible. For every day-to-day payment that you may have to make, Paytm has a simplified, quick and easy process for you. You can pay for these services with quick and safe online modes without having to physically visit any place. You can recharge or pay bills while you are at home, in your office, on a vacation, or traveling. For example, you can book a gas cylinder online on Paytm instead of going to the booking counter in your town/city/village. Moreover, the Paytm application is a one-stop solution for the payment of various facilities and utilities, which includes almost all the basic amenities of a house.