Paytm users can avail themselves of multiple benefits when they make payments using the application. Check out Paytm cashback and offers on every transaction. Apart from being a quick, convenient, and secure payment platform, Paytm also provides several rewards to customers. You can earn scratch cards with discounts, cashback offers, gift vouchers, and reward points each time you make a bill payment, transfer money, or pay money at retail shops.
Users can further use these discount vouchers and reward points d at multiple other payment gateways such as online shopping platforms, buying subscriptions or ordering food, etc.
Steps to Check Your Cashback & Offers
To check your cashback and offers earned on the Paytm application, you need to follow these steps-
- Open the Paytm application and scroll down to ‘Cashback & Offers’
- Click on ‘Vouchers & Deals’ to check various coupons and vouchers that you have earned over a period of time. Note that these coupons and vouchers may expire after a specific time period, if not used. Under this section, you can see both the active and expired discount deals & vouchers. You can also take a look at the ‘Merchant Loyalty Vouchers’ and ‘Brand Loyalty Points’ that you would have earned
- Then, you can check the list of the scratch cards that have not been used yet or will be active only after a certain date or will unlock after a particular kind of payment
- You can keep scrolling down to see more offers that you get from making specific types of payments
- You can check out the latest offers in each section. For example, if you go to ‘ Recharge and Bill Payments Offers’, you can see the ongoing offers as in the picture below
- Once you select an offer, its validity will be displayed. Also, when you click on the ‘More Details’ option, the ‘Terms & Conditions’, as well as the ‘Rewards’, will be shown
- Likewise, you can check ‘Online Shopping Offers’, ‘Mini Apps Offers’, and others
- You also get offers on Bank Money Transfers and on adding money to your Paytm Wallet. You can also redeem Cashback Points by adding money to Wallet
- Under the ‘Cashback & Offers’ section, you can find the total number of cashback amounts that you have to date. There are Paytm stickers that you win every time you use the application for making payments
- You can also earn ‘Paytm Cashback Points’ by making recharges, bill payments, money transfers, or adding money to the wallet. The same section also allows you to check the ‘Points History’ and the available balance. These points can be redeemed through exciting deals from 100+ brands like Myntra, Ajio, Boat, etc.
Using Paytm wallet for your transactions, you can receive cashback, discount coupons, or earn reward points, every time. You can also check your scratch cards after each payment that you make using the Paytm application. Alternatively, you can also follow the steps mentioned above to check all your offers and use them to your benefit.