The Government of India issues Aadhaar to every citizen as an identity card. An Aadhaar card is an important document to avail of government schemes, subsidies, and many other perks and services. It is a 12-digit identification number, and like many other documents, it can be downloaded online. This makes it convenient for users to get the ID anytime, anywhere. Downloading this UID (Unique Identification Number) requires an Aadhaar card download by mobile number OTP (one-time password).
As you submit an application for this, it can be obtained online as an E-Aadhaar card. You can access it anytime with ease. If you are thinking about downloading the Aadhaar card with your mobile number, read further.
Aadhar Card Download by Mobile Number OTP
These are some simple steps you need to follow to download your Aadhaar:
- Go to the official site of UIDAI (https://uidai.gov.in/en/)
- Click the “Download Aadhaar” button under the “My Aadhaar” tab
- Enter relevant details, such as your Aadhaar number, virtual ID, image captcha, and enrolment ID
- Enter the captcha code and select the “Send OTP” option
- Click “Verify and Download”. Enter the password to access the PDF
It is possible to get your Aadhaar card on your mobile if you have lost it. Your mobile number must be registered to download the Aadhaar card from the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) website.
Get Your Aadhaar Number by Mobile Number
- Go to the official UIDAI site. Select “My Aadhaar” from the options on the home page.
- You will come across numerous options on the screen. Now, select “Retrieve EID/Aadhaar number.”
- Fill in your name as given on your Aadhaar card. Now, enter your registered mobile number and mail ID along with the captcha code.
- Hit the “send OTP” option. The site will generate an OTP and send it to your mobile number.
- At last, enter the OTP, and later the site will send you a message with your Aadhaar number.
Also, you must remember to link your mobile number with your Aadhaar for downloading the Aadhaar through your number. You can even download it via your enrolment number and Aadhaar number.
After downloading, open it by entering the password. The password to access the card is the first four letters of your first name ( in capital letters) continued by your birth year (YYYY format). Example: Your name is Amit Trivedi, and your birth year is 1997; your password will be AMIT1997.
Your Aadhaar is an essential document for identification. It is mandatory for almost every important legal work, be it for opening a bank account or filing tax returns. Carrying the hard copy of your Aadhaar all the time might be inconvenient, so you must have an Aadhaar card downloaded to your mobile. It is the simplest method to keep it handy. Enjoy the convenience and download your Aadhaar with the help of all the above-discussed steps.
There are numerous ways to download Aadhaar card using mobile number. You can choose to get it from your mobile number, government-approved mobile applications, or unique IDs.