Issued by the Central government-led UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India), the Aadhaar card is a document that aims at solving all identification-related requirements by producing one single document. A 12-digit unique identification number with the biometrics of the cardholder is registered with every Aadhaar card. Issued to all Indians, irrespective of their social, cultural, and economic backgrounds, the Aadhaar card aims at eliminating the issue of fake identity cards.
Do you wish to know about the nearest Aadhaar centre in Pune and the different forms of Aadhaar available? Read through this comprehensive guide with details about how does an Aadhaar card look like and the Aadhaar card centers in Pune.
What Does an Aadhaar Card Look Like?
UIDAI issues Aadhaar cards in a few different forms and all of them hold the same importance. You can apply for an Aadhaar card online appointment in Pune and choose from the following forms of Aadhaar:
- Aadhaar PVC Card
Durable and easy to carry, the Aadhaar PVC card is made of plastic and is digitally signed with a secure QR code that contains the demographic and biometric details of the cardholder. It contains multiple security features and can be applied online after paying a fee of Rs 50. The Aadhaar PVC card is delivered to the registered address by India Post.
A password-protected electronic copy of the Aadhaar card, eAadhaar can be accessed by entering the first four alphabets of the name in capital letters followed by the individual’s year of birth. To attain a physical copy of the Aadhaar card, visit your nearest Aadhaar card centre in Pune.
- Aadhaar Letter
A laminated paper-based document, Aadhaar Letter is received by an individual after making an update in the existing Aadhaar details. Although it is issued free of charge, one may apply for a copy by paying a fee of Rs 50. You can update your Aadhaar card details easily by visiting an Aadhaar card update centre in Pune.
Developed by UIDAI, mAadhaar is the official mobile application that helps an Aadhaar holder to access his/her demographic and biometric data on a smartphone. Depending on the registered mobile number under the Aadhaar details, one device can store details of up to three Aadhaar cards. Easy to access anywhere in the world, mAadhaar makes it convenient to complete processes that involve producing identification details on the go.
Details of Important Aadhaar Card Centres in Pune
There are numerous Aadhaar Seva Kendra in Pune that make it convenient for you to apply for and update details of your Aadhaar card. Here’s a list of the Aadhaar enrollment centre in Pune near you-
- Bank of India: BKID0000507, Bank of India Pimpri Branch, Near Ambedkar Chowk, Pune, Pune City, Maharashtra – 411018
- Bank of Maharashtra: MAHB0000462, Bank of Maharashtra, Chhatrapati Shivaji Complex, Saswad, Tal – Purandar, Dist – Pune, Pune, Purandhar, Saswad Rural, Maharashtra – 412301
- Bank of India: BKID0000604, Bank of India Junner Branch, Near Raj Darbar Hotel, Pune, Junnar, Maharashtra – 410502
- Central Bank of India: Central Bank of India Pune City, Pune City, Maharashtra – 411002
- CSC e-Gov: Aadhaar Demographic Update Centre, R S Online Services, Krantiveer Nagar, Near Sanchiti School, Thergaon, Pune City, Maharashtra – 411033
- CSC e-Gov: Aadhaar Demographic Update Centre, CSC Centre Shop No. 4, Supreme Apartment Undri, Pune, Pune City, Maharashtra – 411060
- CSC e-Gov: CSC Aadhaar Demographic Update Centre, Near Maruti Mandir Markal Tal, Pune, Khed, Markal, Maharashtra – 412105
- CSC e-Gov: CSC Aadhaar Demographic Update Centre, Madhuban E Seva Kendra, Shivner Society, Mulewadi Road, Behind Gade Hospital, Manchar Tal Ambegaon District, Ambegaon, Mordewadi, Maharashtra – 410503
- Government of Maharashtra: PU0005, Talegaon Dabhade Nagarparishad, Pune, Mawal, Talegaon Dabhade (R), Maharashtra – 410506
- Government of Maharashtra: PU0091, Maharashtra Housing Board, Shivray Hospital, Opp Samaj Vikas Kendra, Pune, Pune City, Maharashtra – 411006
- Government of Maharashtra: PU0083, Tax Collection Office Ambegaon BK, Pune, Haveli, Ambegaon BK (PART) (N.V.), Maharashtra – 411046
- HDFC Bank Limited: HDFC0000359, Sahakar Nagar Branch, Taware Colony, Near Suparna Mangal Karyalaya, Pune, Pune City, Maharashtra – 411009
- India Post: Pune City Head Post Office, Pune, Pune City, Maharashtra – 411002
- India Post: Aundh Post Office, Pune, Pune City, Aundhgaon, Maharashtra – 411067
- IDBI Bank Limited: IBKL0001314, Shreeji Paradise S. No 162/3A/3B, New DP Road, Near Medidipoint Hospital, Aundh, Pune, Pune City, Maharashtra – 411007
- IndusInd Bank: Shikrapur, Pune, Shirur, Shikrapur, Maharashtra – 412208
- India Post: Warje Post office, Ganpati Matha Warje, Pune, Pune City, Maharashtra – 411058
- India Post: 41380101, Daund post office, Pune, Daund, Maharashtra – 413801
- India Post: Dighi Camp PO, Near Mhaske Vasti, TB II Gate, Pune, Pune City, Maharashtra – 411015
- RBL Bank Limited: RBL Bank, Ground Floor, Farena Corporate Park, SR No 135 & 136, Hissa 1A/2, Magarpatta Hadapsar, Pune, Pune City, Maharashtra – 411028
- RBL Bank Limited: Kunal Plaza, Shop No 75/76, Chinchwad Station Road, Telco Chowk Chinchwad, Pune, Pune City, Maharashtra – 411019
- State Bank of India: SBIN001490, State Bank of India Wadgaon Branch, Pune, Pune City, Maharashtra – 411041
Notably, an Aadhaar card is an important document that comes in handy for a lot of purposes and is a must-have for every individual in India. For the hassle-free enrollment of your Aadhaar card, visit an Aadhaar enrollment centre in Pune. The process of enrolling and updating Aadhaar card details is not complicated and an Aadhaar card online appointment in Pune can be easily booked for the same.