Paytm UPI money transfer allows users to make digital payments in real-time. You can perform direct bank-to-bank transfers in a completely safe manner by using UPI on Paytm. All you need to have is the receiver’s contact number and you will be ready to make instant payments. On top of this, you can also link more than one bank account and select one primary account to make UPI transfers. The primary account will be used as the default account for all Paytm UPI money transfers for sending and/or receiving money.
How to Make Paytm UPI Money Transfer to Send Money?
You can use Paytm UPI to send money in the following simple steps-
- Login to your Paytm app
- Click on the option of ‘To Mobile’ under the ‘UPI & Wallet’ section
- Now, you can either enter the recipient’s mobile number or select the recipient’s contact from your phone’s contact list
- Alternatively, you can also use the ‘Scan & Pay’ option to send money by scanning the receiver’s QR code (This feature is more often used to make payments at retail shops and other merchants)
- After selecting the contact number, click on the ‘Pay’ option visible on the next screen that appears
- Enter the amount that you wish to transfer and confirm the bank account from which you want to send the money (It will be displayed above the ‘Pay’ option on the screen)
- Click on the ‘Pay’ option and enter your UPI PIN to complete the transaction
- The amount will be transferred to the receiver within a few seconds!
Making UPI money transfers through Paytm is the easiest and the simplest way to make direct bank to bank transfers. Moreover, you can transfer as much as Rs. 1 lakh per day via UPI.
How to Receive Payment using UPI on Paytm?
To receive money through UPI on your Paytm app-
- All you need to do is share your UPI-linked mobile number with the sender
- You can also copy and share the UPI ID that you can find under your profile name in your Paytm profile
- Alternatively, you can share your personal UPI QR code with the sender through WhatsApp, Messenger, or other modes
Wrapping it up:
Paytm UPI money transfer has definitely eliminated the old-school ways of transferring money online. Gone are the days when senders needed to wait for days to add the receivers as beneficiaries to their accounts and then transfer the money through long, hectic methods. Paytm UPI money transfer allows you to directly transfer as much as Rs. 1 lakh in a day to any bank account, and that too in a few, simple steps. All you need to do is enter the receiver’s contact number and you’ll be good to go!