Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has a centralized system for online fees payment for all KVs across the country. The Union Bank of India collects the entire fees of Kendriya Vidyalayas quarterly (in the months of January, April, July and October). Further in this article, we have mentioned the step-by-step process to pay KV school fees online for parents/guardians, students and teachers who want to pay the fees of KV school online.
KVS School Fees Structure (Per Month)
Here is the Kendriya Vidyalaya school fees structure from class I to class XII:
|S.no||Types of Fee||Amount|
|1.||KVS Admission Fee||Rs.25|
|2.||KVS Re-Admission Fee||Rs. 100|
|3.||KVS Tuition Fee|
|3. (a)||Class IX and XII ( Boys)||Rs. 200|
|3. (b)||Class XI &XII Commerce and Humanities (Boys)||Rs.300|
|3. (c)||Class XI and XII Science ( Boys)||Rs.400|
|4.||KVS Computer Fee|
|4. (a)||Class 3 onwards wherever computer education is given||Rs.100|
|4. (b)||Computer Science Fees ( for elective subjects) + 2 stage||Rs.150|
|5.||Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (VVN)||Rs.500|
Step by Step Process of KVS School Fees Payment 2021
Let’s take a look at the step by step process of KVS school fees payment 2021:
Step1– Visit the official website of KV Sangathan or Union Bank of India
|Option 1||Option 2|
|Visit the official website of kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan||Visit the official website of the Union Bank of India|
|Scroll to the bottom of the KVS website||Click on the online payment option on the right side|
|Click on ‘UBI Fee Collection’||Choose ‘Fee Payment’|
|Click on ‘Fee Payment (online fee collection)’||Click on ‘Fee Payment (online fee collection)’|
|Choose ‘ Click here for online payment’||Choose ‘ Click here for online payment’|
Step 2– Enter the student’s unique ID of 15 digits as provided by the school, the student’s Date of Birth (DOB) and captcha code, and click on the login button
Step 3– The new window will appear along with the fees details of the student. Enter the valid email address and mobile number and click on pay to process to the payment gateway page
Step 4– Select any mode of payment debit/credit/ internet banking enter the details accordingly and make payment.
Step 5– Once the KV school fees payment has been successfully made, download and print the receipt of the KVS school fees payment for any future use
How to Pay Education Fee on Paytm App?
Let’s take a look at the easy and hassle-free process to pay education fees on the Paytm app:
1. Open the Paytm app under the ‘Recharge’ or ‘Pay’ section and click on the option of ‘School/College fees’
2. The location will be pre-selected. To change the location, browse the list and choose to select the institute location
3. Tap on the ‘Institute’ option and a list of institutes will be displayed
4. Select the institute you want to pay the fees for
5. Select ‘Fee payment’ or ‘New registration’ option
6. Exiting students can choose the option of fee payment
7. From fee details, select the ‘type of fee’ like academic fee, exam fee, etc.
8. Enter the ‘Enrollment number’ or ‘Roll number’ provided by the institute and click on ‘Proceed’
9. The total due amount will be visible on the screen
10. If the institute allows partial fee payment, then edit the amount, else the amount will remain the same
11. Click on ‘Proceed’. Select the mode of payment through Paytm wallet or debit card/credit card, UPI, etc.
12. Once the payment is successfully done, an SMS and an email confirmation will be sent
Important Dates For KV School Fee Payment Online
The following are important dates for KV school fees payment online-
|Starting Date of Fee Payment||1st of January, April, July and October 2021|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||15th of January, April, July and October 2021|
|Last Date for Late Fee||16th to the last date of January, April, July and October 2021|
The Bottom Point!
An individual can follow the above-mentioned steps to pay the fee of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. Also, they can choose the Paytm app to pay school fees in a simple and hassle-free way.