With the pandemic, came a lot of changes at the global level. Starting from the way we used to work to the way we used to spend, study, earn, etc. has changed dramatically. Majority of things have shifted from the real to the virtual world and education is no different.
Everything changed in the area of learning and so did the way of paying college fees. To ease the process of paying college fees online, Paytm came into the foreground with an option to pay the ‘Education Fees’ online. All that a student requires is to install the application, activate the Paytm digital wallet, link the bank account, create a Paytm Payments Bank savings account and proceed with the college fee payment.
In this blog, we will show how to pay college fees online through the Paytm website and Paytm application easily.
How to Pay College Fees Online?
Paytm application and Paytm website are the two modes of payment through which students can easily pay their college fees online. All that a student requires is to follow the given steps carefully-
Pay college fees online through the Paytm application
- Login to the Paytm application
- Navigate to the ‘Recharge & Bill Payments’
- Click on ‘Education Fees’ under the ‘Other Services’ section
- Next, select the institute’s location, enter the institute name and institute’s area
- Lastly, enter all the details required as per the institute’s guidelines and click on ‘Proceed’ to pay college fees online
Pay college fees online through the Paytm website
- Sign in to the Paytm website
- Reach ‘Recharge & Pay Bills on Paytm’ and click on ‘Education’
- Select the institute’s location, institute name, institute’s area, and fill in the fee details as per the institute’s guidelines, enrolment number or ID
- Click on ‘Proceed’ to pay college fees online
Things to take care of when paying college fees online
While paying the college fees online is easy, there are still quite a few things that you must take care of. Some of them have been listed below-
- Enter the institute details carefully
- Mention the enrolment number or registration ID with care
- Never use public Wi-Fi or internet connection
- Always use a stable internet connection when paying college fees online
- Never share Paytm credentials with anyone
- Ensure to pay the college fee timely in order to avoid additional or late fees
Pandemic is not over yet and digitalization is at its peak. Take advantage of digitalization, install the Paytm application or sign up to the Paytm website and start making payments easily. Get all the comfort of paying multiple payments in a single place.