Wherever you see, people are using credit cards to shop online and offline. What if you don’t want to be that person? Well, there’s something for you too: a debit card. With a debit card, you can avoid the debt trap if you’re not financially organized. Debit cards offer the convenience of a credit card without you worrying about interest, late fees etc.
What are Visa Debit Cards?
Visa is among the leading financial corporations worldwide. They have an established network of 200+ countries to facilitate the growth of digital payments. Through their debit cards, VISA allows the ease of securely utilising funds directly through your bank account. These cards are accepted worldwide for all types of online or offline transactions.
Being a global provider, Visa has collaborated with various banks and financial institutions to simplify access to their debit card provisions. These cards are linked to your savings account for direct deductions with each swipe. Visa acts as a payment network support for your financial transactions.
Types of VISA Debit Cards
Visa offers various types and categories within their debit cards. Each of these cards act as a host to several critical features, offering various kinds of privileges to users. You can pick the card best fitted to your requirements and budget. Let us look at the types and bonus points of each category.
1. Visa Classic Debit Card
If you are someone who spends luxuriously on shopping and dining, this card is best for you. Additionally, you get the advantage of using this card for cash withdrawal anytime, anywhere. There are numerous ATMs located worldwide to help you get easy financial assistance. You can also transact securely 24×7 with your VISA Debit Card on Paytm.
- Emergency card replacement if your card gets stolen or lost
- Round-the-clock assistance service offers solutions for general queries seven days a week
- Emergency cash facility
2. Visa Gold Debit Card
This card is suitable for those who wish to indulge in the fancier expenses of life. As a gold cardholder, you get special offers at retail, dining, travel, and entertainment. These features offer you specialised rewards.
- Toll-free access to Visa’s global customer assistance services at all points
- Travel assistance perks
- Medical and legal referrals
Must Read: 5 Awesome Things to Know About Debit Cards
3. Visa Platinum Debit Card
The platinum card is an upgrade to the gold debit card. You get a finer, better upgrade to the offers provided to a gold debit card holder.
- 24×7 concierge services
- Global assistance with account blocking, card replacement, and emergency cash supply (in case of theft or loss)
- Card acceptance at 1.9 million ATMs worldwide
4. Visa Signature Debit Card
The signature card offers rewards, deals, and discounts specially curated to make your life experiences more prosperous and exciting.
- Global acceptance with numerous merchants and sellers
- Option to explore endless deals and offers
Must Read: What are the Different Types of Debit Cards?
5. Visa Infinite Debit Card
The Infinite card is regarded as Visa’s best debit card. In addition to other cards’ perks, cardholders enjoy complimentary access to airport lounges.
- 24×7 access to Visa Infinite concierge services
- Assistance with Visa’s global customer services
- Access to airport lounges
VISA Debit Card Benefits
- They are a safer alternative to cash.
- With a global network of over 1.9 million ATMs, you can withdraw cash anytime and anywhere.
- You can use your card to make purchases globally by enabling the international transaction facility.
- Take advantage of the exclusive benefits, privileges, bonuses, deals and discounts.
- Provision of 24×7 global customer assistance service to provide immediate assistance in case of theft or loss.
- VisaNet powers the security network to provide multi-layered protection to avoid any threats. Host features, such as “Verified by Visa” and a 3-digit security code, provide safe financial exchanges for everyone.
- Visa follows a zero-liability policy to protect you from unauthorised charges in case of theft or loss.
People across the world entrust Visa for their credibility and facilities. There are five types of debit cards, each with its perks and highlights. Users can pick the card best suited to their requirements.