Paytm wallet is simple to use. Any transaction made with the Paytm wallet can be completed in a matter of seconds. You can use a Paytm wallet to pay your utility bills, school fees, book tickets, and recharge your phone, among other things. You can also complete POS transactions with your Paytm wallet.
A Paytm wallet can be used to complete transactions by adding the required amount from the associated bank account or Paytm Payments Bank savings account, or by using the automatic add option (the money will be automatically added to the Paytm wallet if it hits the lowest defined value).
In addition to making payments, users can evaluate their expenditure analysis data by viewing the transaction history or statement in their Paytm wallet. This blog will walk you through the process of viewing the history of transactions made with your Paytm wallet in a few simple steps.
How to View Your Paytm Wallet Transaction History?
Here’s how to view your Paytm wallet transaction history:
- Sign in to the Paytm app
- Navigate to the ‘My Paytm’ section and select ‘Balance & History’
- The payment history will be displayed on the following screen. You can get a detailed overview of the translation by clicking on any of the transactions, such as the date the transaction was made, the amount, the mode of payment, and so on
Check Paytm Wallet Transaction History on Paytm application
- Log into the Paytm app.
- Select ‘Balance & History’ from the ‘My Paytm’ section.
- The following screen will show the payment history. By clicking on any of the transactions, you can get a detailed overview of the translation, including the date the transaction was made, the amount, the mode of payment, and so on.
Check Paytm Wallet Transaction History on Paytm website
- Visit Paytm’s official website.
- Click on your profile, which is displayed in the top right corner of the website.
- Then, select ‘Your Wallet’ to see a detailed list of all your transactions.
How to Request a Paytm Wallet Statement?
If you’d like a detailed breakdown of your spending for the year, here’s how to request a Paytm wallet statement in a few simple steps:
- Log into the Paytm app.
- Choose ‘Paytm Wallet.’
- Scroll down and select ‘Request Wallet Statement.’
- Select a time period or create your own. Paytm currently offers history for the previous 365 days. Prior to that, the user must make a request via CST.
- Enter the email address where the statement will be delivered.
- Select the ‘Confirm’ option.
- The statement will be emailed to the address you provided.
Currently, the wallet history is only available for the last 365 days. The user must submit a request via CST for the period prior to 365 days.