A PAN card is one of the next most important documents to be submitted for income tax and other major tasks. The applicant can track the status of his or her PAN card online after applying for it online or in person.
How to Check PAN Card Details Online?
PAN card information can be found by searching by name, date of birth, address, and number. The methods listed below are simple ways to check PAN card details online:
How to Check PAN Card Details by Name and Date of Birth?
The steps the applicant must take to check PAN card details using his or her name and date of birth are as follows:
- Visit the Income Tax e-filing website at https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/
- Navigate to the ‘Verify your PAN’ section of the ‘Our Services’ menu
- Next, enter your PAN number, name, date of birth, and mobile phone number, and then click continue
- Choose a status from the available options, such as HUF, individual, body of individuals, and so on
- Enter the captcha code and press the ‘Submit’ button
- The applicant will be directed to the next page, which will contain PAN card information
How to Check Address Details in a PAN Card?
An applicant needs to follow the given instructions to check address details in a PAN card-
- Visit the Income e-filing website’s official website
- Click on ‘Register yourself’
- Select the user type and PAN number, then click ‘Continue
- Next, enter your basic information, complete the registration form, and submit it
- An email will be sent with a link to activate the account
- Log in to the income tax website, enter your credentials, and then click on ‘PAN details
How to Check PAN Details by PAN Number?
The applicant can check PAN details by PAN number by carefully following the instructions
- Log in to the Income-tax e-filing website’s official site
- Click ‘Register yourself,’ and then enter your PAN number
- Fill in the blanks with the required information and submit it
- A link will be sent to the registered email address to activate your account
- Then, navigate to ‘My account’ and select ‘PAN details
- The screen will display all of the information