Experience spirituality like never before with Paytm’s Devotion services. It’s your time to get the satisfaction of giving back to the community while enjoying reduction in tax liability. Section 80G allows taxpayers to save tax by donating money to eligible charitable institutions.
Whether you want to make donations to temples, order prasad or book puja services, Paytm provides a seamless and convenient way to fulfill your spiritual needs.
This blog aims to provide insights into Paytm Devotion, including its benefits for users, the process of utilizing services.
Donate Digitally With Paytm Devotion
Paytm, the leading payment app in the country, has launched a new service called Devotion, which combines digitalization and spirituality. With Paytm Devotion, you can now enjoy the convenience of making donations digitally, ordering prasad, booking temple tickets through the Paytm app.
When it comes to donations, Paytm ensures that all merchants within its devotion ecosystem accept them, recognizing the value of your contribution. By choosing to donate through Paytm, not only do you support the temples and their noble causes, but you also enjoy the benefit of 80G tax exemption, making your giving even more impactful.
It’s important to note that while all merchants accept donations, currently only a select few offer the option to order prasad and book puja/seva services. However, Paytm is actively working towards expanding its services and increasing the availability of booking options. This means that in the near future, you can seamlessly participate in rituals, ceremonies, and special events through Paytm Devotion.
Step-by Step Guide to Donate to Temples Through Paytm?
Following are the steps to experience the ease of making donations on Paytm effortlessly:
- Login to Paytm app using your credentials
- Navigate to ‘Recharges & Bill Payments’ section and click on ‘View More’ to access additional services
- Scroll down the screen and find ‘Other Services’ section, then tap on ‘Devotion’.
- On the Devotion page, you will find a list of devotional places. Choose the specific place you want to visit or order Prasad from
- Once you select a temple, a new page will appear with various options such as ‘Donation from Home or Anywhere’, ‘Order Prasad’, ‘Donate’, or booking temple tickets and Puja
- If you choose to donate or perform other services, you will be prompted to fill in details like your name, mobile number, email ID, house number, area, pin code, and any other required information
- After filling in the necessary details, click on ‘Proceed’ to continue with the transaction
- Choose the preferred bank account for the payment and complete the transaction
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive a notification confirming the details of your order or booking
5 Benefits of Donating to Famous Indian Temples Via Paytm
- Trusted payment partner: Paytm is a trusted payment partner for all temple trust merchants, ensuring secure transactions and reliable financial transactions. Moreover, donors receive an 80G tax benefit on their donations, making their contributions even more rewarding.
- Wide range of services: Users can access a variety of devotional services. Major temples like Kedarnath, Mata Vaishno Devi, and Kashi Vishwanath, among others, accept donations through Paytm.
- Convenient digital donations: Paytm’s Devotion category accepts digital donations and allows users to contribute to prominent temples and temple trusts across India. This enables seamless and hassle-free donation experiences.
- Instant confirmation and updates: Devotion users receive instant confirmation on their bookings, ensuring peace of mind. Additionally, they stay updated on upcoming Seva/Puja slots, enabling them to plan their visits to temples accordingly.
- Focus on festivals and auspicious days: Paytm keeps track of festivals, auspicious days, and temple yatra days, making it a convenient choice for devotees seeking services during these significant occasions.
Connect with your spirituality like never before with the trusted digital payment partner, Paytm. Say goodbye to long queues and travel hassles! With Paytm, you can conveniently donate to major Indian temples from the comfort of your home. Plus, by using Paytm for your religious activities, you can also enjoy the added benefit of 80C tax exemption through donations.