Whether you use Vi postpaid, Airtel postpaid, Jio Postpaid, BSNL postpaid or MTNL postpaid connection, this guide will come to your aid for paying all your postpaid bills.
Making a postpaid bill payment before its due date is very important to ensure your postpaid connection remains intact and you avoid late fees. You can make mobile bill payment from anywhere and at any time all with the help of your mobile or desktop on any of the payment platforms.
Now the important question is which is the best platform for you to make mobile bill payment online and why? Find out the answer in the section below.
How to Make Postpaid Bill Payment Online on Paytm?
To pay your postpaid bills online Paytm, follow these simple steps-
On Paytm App
- Open Paytm mobile application
- Click on ‘Recharge & Bill Payments”
- Select ‘Mobile Postpaid.’
- Enter your mobile number. You can also select from your contact list by tapping on the contact icon
- Paytm app will automatically fetch your bill amount. If it doesn’t then enter the bill amount
- Click on ‘Next’ to proceed with the payment
- To pay the postpaid bill, you can use any payment methods available, including Debit Card, Credit Card, Paytm Wallet, UPI (UPI is only available with the Paytm App), and Net Banking. You can also enable ‘Autopay,’ which pays your bills automatically beginning with the next bill cycle
- Sign in to the Paytm website
- Navigate to ‘Recharge & Pay Bills on Paytm’
- Click on ‘Mobile Prepaid Recharge‘ and select ‘Postpaid’
- Enter your postpaid mobile number
- Select your operator if it doesn’t fetch on its own
- Enter the bill amount
- Now, either click on the ‘Automatic option’ or ‘Pay’. Paytm provides different options such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Paytm Wallet, UPI (UPI is only available with Paytm App), and Net Banking to choose from to pay the postpaid bill
- Easy to process
- You can get cashback for your bill payment
- Online platforms save your mobile number, telecom company etc. so that you don’t have to fill in details form every time