Paying postpaid mobile bills can be inconvenient, especially if you need to visit a payment center or stand in line to make a payment. Fortunately, the rise of digital payments allows you to pay your postpaid bills online using Paytm. In this article, we will provide a guide on how to use the Paytm app to pay your postpaid bills from the comfort of your home. You will learn the steps to easily and quickly pay your postpaid bill using Paytm.
Pay Postpaid Bill Online on Paytm
Follow these simple steps to pay your postpaid bills online with Paytm:
On Paytm Application
- Open Paytm mobile application
- Go to “Recharge & Bill Payment” and select “Mobile Recharge”
- Enter your phone number, or choose it from your contact list by tapping the contact icon. The Paytm app will automatically retrieve your bill amount, but you can also enter it manually if needed
- Click on “Proceed” to complete the payment
- You can pay your postpaid bill using any of the available payment methods, such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Paytm Wallet, UPI (available only through the Paytm app), or Net Banking.
Get Rs.10-100 cashback on first mobile bill payment, Pay Now!
On Paytm Website
- Log in to the Paytm website
- Go to the “Recharge & Pay Bills” section
- Click on “Mobile Recharge” and enter your phone number
- Select your mobile operator if the website does not automatically detect it
- Enter the bill amount
- Proceed to “Pay” your postpaid bill
- Paytm offers multiple payment options for postpaid bills, including Debit Card, Credit Card, Paytm Wallet, UPI (available only with the Paytm app), and Net Banking.
What are some of the benefits of online postpaid bill payment?
Some of the benefits of online postpaid bill payment are:
- Easy to process
- You can get cashback for your bill payment
- Online platforms save your mobile number, telecom company etc. so that you don’t have to fill in details form every time
Can I get cashback for my postpaid bill payment online?
It is possible to receive cashback for paying your postpaid bills online using Paytm (terms and conditions apply). To see the latest offers for postpaid bill payment, visit Paytm’s official website or download the Paytm mobile app.
What if my online postpaid bill payment fails but the money is deducted from my account?
If the bill payment process fails and funds have been deducted from your account, they will be returned to your account in accordance with the return and cancellation policy of the payment portal.