Whether you use Vi postpaid, Airtel postpaid, Jio Postpaid, BSNL postpaid or MTNL postpaid connection, this guide will come to your aid for paying all your postpaid bills.
Making a postpaid bill payment before its due date is very important to ensure your postpaid connection remains intact and you avoid late fees. You can make mobile bill payment from anywhere and at any time all with the help of your mobile or desktop on any of the payment platforms.
Now the important question is which is the best platform for you to make mobile bill payment online and why? Find out the answer in the section below.
Where to Make Mobile Bill Payment?
As you try to decide upon which platform to use for making postpaid mobile bill payment, here are some of the things that you should consider-
- It should be easy to make a postpaid bill payment on your chosen platform
- The bill payment platform should be fast and easy to understand
- If it provides additional benefits such as offers, coupons and vouchers, then it should be the right choice for you
- Strong payment gateway with plenty of payment options
- Easy user interface and great onboarding experience
- Sends notifications instantly- be it about the completion of payment or any error
So, is there a platform that provides the perks mentioned above? Yes, Paytm is the one!
But how to make a mobile bill payment on Paytm?
Let’s find out in the next section of this blog.
How to Make Postpaid Bill Payment Online on Paytm?
To pay your postpaid bills online Paytm, follow these simple steps-
On Paytm App
- Open Paytm mobile app
- Click on ‘Recharge & Pay Bills’
- Click on ‘Mobile’
- Select ‘Postpaid’ and enter your mobile number. You can also select from your contact list by tapping on the contact icon
- Paytm app will automatically fetch your bill amount. If it doesn’t then enter the bill amount
- Click on ‘Next’ to proceed with the payment
- Make payment with your preferred mode of payment and you are done with it. You can pay via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Paytm Wallet and UPI
- Go to the Postpaid Bill Payment page on Paytm’s official website
- Enter your postpaid mobile number
- Select your operator if it doesn’t fetch on its own
- Enter the bill amount
- Click on ‘Proceed to Pay Bill’
- Make payment with your preferred mode of payment and you are done with it. You can pay via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Paytm Wallet and UPI (UPI is only available with Paytm App)
Benefits of Making Postpaid Mobile Bill Payment on Paytm
Paytm provides users with many amazing benefits for their mobile bill payments such as
- Ease of use
- Instant payment
- Safe transactions as well as cashback offers
Paytm provides users with time to time offers and promo codes from which they can earn cashback or other exciting coupons to save money on their next transactions. Because all of these are put together in a single platform, therefore, Paytm becomes the right choice for you to pay your postpaid bills online.
- Easy to process
- You can get cashback for your bill payment
- Online platforms save your mobile number, telecom company etc. so that you don’t have to fill in details form every time