Pay your credit card bills with your debit card, i.e. from your bank account. Credit cards can be a lifesaver when it comes to managing expenses, but paying your credit card bills is crucial after that.
Check out the following sections for a step-by-step guide on how to make credit card bill payments online with a debit card, as well as its benefits and other information.
How to make Credit Card Bill Payment using a Debit Card?
Paytm is one of these platforms, where you can pay your credit card bills using any of the available payment methods, including a debit card. But how do you do that? Check out the steps below-
On Paytm’s official website:
- Sign in to the Paytm website
- Navigate to ‘Recharge & Pay Bills’ and click on ‘Pay Credit Card Bill’
- Enter your credit card number
- Click on ‘Proceed’ to check the credit card bill amount
- Select ‘Debit Card’ as the mode of payment
- After entering the Debit Card details, you will receive an OTP
- Enter the OTP to complete the payment and you are done!
On Paytm’s mobile application:
- Open Paytm Mobile Application
- Go to the ‘Recharge & Bill Payments’ section
- Click on ‘ Credit Card Payment’
- Select Debit Card as the mode of payment
- You will receive an OTP after entering your Debit Card information
- Enter the OTP to complete the transaction, and you’re done!
The transactions on Paytm are speedy and secure, and therefore, you save your time and can also be sure of the safety of the transaction. In case, where you completed the transaction but the payment got stuck or failed, Paytm waits for 72 hours for the completion or otherwise refunds the money back to your account.
It is critical that you pay your credit card bills on time to avoid interest charges, late fees, and other penalties. Not paying your credit card bills can also have a negative impact on your credit score. Thus, pay your credit card bills on Paytm with your debit card and receive additional benefits such as cashback and other perks.