In contrast to other mobile applications or tools that require a user to go through a lengthy process, the Paytm mobile application allows a user to check credit score for free. Among various reasons to use the Paytm mobile application to check credit score, a few are listed below:
- Simple and convenient to use
- Reflects the accurate credit score
- The application provides advice on how to improve one’s credit score
- Requires a borrower to follow a few easy steps to check credit score
- Does not require a borrower to provide excessive information.
- The application is absolutely safe to use
- Users can check their credit score for free
- Over 65 million active users trust the Paytm application
Continue reading the blog to learn how to check your credit score for free and some quick credit improvement tips-
How To Check Credit Score For Free?
Checking your credit score for free on the Paytm mobile app takes less than a minute. The steps to check your free credit score on the Paytm app are as follows:
- Log in to the Paytm mobile app.
- Go to ‘Loans and Credit Cards.’
- Click on ‘Free Credit Score’ and you are done!
- On the application, request a summary of your credit score
Is it true that lenders always give priority to applicants with good credit scores?
Lenders, banks, and financial institutions typically prefer to lend or credit to applicants with good credit scores over those with poor/bad credit scores. The reason for this is that a good credit score reflects an applicant’s responsible credit repayment behaviour.
What are the factors that affect credit score negatively?
There are numerous factors that have a negative impact on your credit score, a few of which are as follows:
- Repayment history is poor
- Payments are frequently delayed
- Credit utilisation ratio is used extensively
- Multiple difficult inquiries in a short period of time
- Leaving unpaid balances
- Comments or errors in the credit report