With the best restaurants displaying their signature delicacies over some good music, and hearty performances to keep you entertained, The Grub Fest is one of the most exciting food festivals in India. Take in the aromas, try out interesting cuisines, fill your baskets with unique gourmet products, indulge in mouth watering desserts and learn some of the best kept food secrets from the most talented chefs of the country. It's time for The Grub Fest to begin! Visit here
to check all offers
About the merchantThe Grub Fest is the biggest and most vibrant three-day food festival in Delhi, attracting residents from across Delhi- NCR. Last year, The Grub Fest entertained an estimated of 2,50,000 foodies, offering an unforgettable experience of indulging in an array of select Indian and International cuisines, chef demonstrations, entertainment and India s first multi storied pop- up restaurant, Grub Stories.
What you getEntry to the biggest and most happening food and music event of the city.
Offers₹ 250 - Entry to Grub Fest - 18th March 2016
Terms and Conditions
In Detail1. No cancellation or refund allowed on booked ticket. In case of event cancellation refund will be processed within 10 working days.
2. This ticket is only a receipt of payment for the event. Please use this receipt to enter at the event on a daily basis and will be valid only for one day.
3. Children aged 3 years or below will not be required to purchase the tickets. Anyone above 3 years of age will be required to pay full admission price.
4. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
5. Beware of counterfeit tickets.
7. Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
8. Artist and guest line up may be subject to change.
9. Outside food and beverages will not be allowed. Food and beverages will be available, for a charge, inside the venue.
10. Organizers are not responsible for any negative effect of food items or drinks consumed in the venue by visitors.
11. Please take care of your personal belongings. Any loss or damage at or during the event shall not be the responsibility of the organizer.
12. First aid will be provided, however, the organizers are not responsible for, including but not limited to any injury or damage that may occur during or at the event.
13. Any disputes to be settled under Delhi jurisdiction courts only.
14. Any person entering the event by way of purchasing this ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder's appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
15. The organizers reserve the right, without refund or other recourse, to refuse including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket/wristband from the venue after they have entered the venue.
16. Security procedures, including frisking and bag checking remain the right of the management. Visitors must cooperate with the security team.
17. Carrying of liquids, alcohol, cigarettes and banned substances including outside food will not be permitted in the event.
18. Parking near or at the event venue is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Parking is very limited.
19. By way of purchasing this ticket, the purchaser agrees to all terms and conditions.
Conditions for ValidityTicket Valid on the date of event purchased for
How to Redeem
Please show the booking ID in exchange for the physical tickets.
Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Pragati Vihar, Lodi Colony Delhi, New Delhi, India