Jio Datacard & Jiofi Recharge and Plans
|201 ||40 GB Data: 3G/4G ||30 Days|
|698 ||30 GB Data: 3G/4G ||30 days|
|251 ||50 GB Data: 3G/4G ||30 Days|
|349 ||3 GB Data/Day, Unlimited Calls to Jio numbers, 1000 calling minutes to Non-Jio numbers, 100 SMS/Day ||28 Days|
|599 ||2 GB Data/Day, Unlimited Calls to Jio numbers, 3000 calling minutes to Non-Jio numbers, 100 SMS/Day ||84 Days|
|999 ||3 GB Data/Day, Unlimited Calls to Jio numbers, 3000 calling minutes to Non-Jio numbers, 100 SMS/Day ||28 Days|
|2399 ||2 GB Data/Day, Unlimited Calls to Jio numbers, 12000 calling minutes to Non-Jio numbers, 100 SMS/Day ||365 Days|
Fast & Convenient Jio Data Card & Jiofi Recharge
The Internet has been one of the most crucial parts of our lives, especially when one is quarantined at home. Whether it is an official work, study-related requirement or even for watching your favourite shows and movies online, a good internet connection is a must. Now with amazing internet services of Jio, one can expect nothing but an amazing experience. To enjoy these services uninterrupted, one must make the data card recharge on time. Therefore, Paytm has come up with the easiest and convenient way of Jio data card recharge and Jiofi recharge.
Amidst unplanned business meetings, late-night work discussions, random conference calls, it is really important to have constant access to the internet. In such a case, having a great Jio data card in place is perhaps one of the best ways to connect to the internet. Now, make Jio dongle recharge online and enjoy uninterrupted internet usage anywhere & anytime. Paytm’s Jio wifi recharge service is very convenient for all types of users to recharge their devices when their data usage limit is low or exhausted. Make a recharge with us and save money with amazing offers & discounts.
Check Jio Datacard Recharge Plans & Enjoy Exciting Offers!
Jio data card recharge online is effortless with Paytm as you don’t have to put extra efforts to find the best Jio data plan before making the recharge. Just browse through the long list of Jiofi plans and pick the one that suits your requirements the most. To help you, even more, we have also provided a list of the best and most liked plans by the users above. Not only that, with Paytm’s cashback offers and promo codes, you can also save money for your Jio dongle recharge. Make Jio data card recharge any time and from anywhere on your own and enjoy uninterrupted internet services.
How to Make Jio Data Card Recharge Online?
Not only you can save your money for your Jio data card recharge but you save an ample amount of time and efforts at Paytm. Just a few clicks as follows and you are all done with the Jio data card recharge.
1. Go to Jio data card recharge page on Paytm
2. Enter your Jio prepaid data card number
3. Enter the circle and amount
4. Click on Proceed to recharge and pick Jio data card recharge offers and promo codes of your choice for exciting Cashback & deals
5. Choose payment method of your preference i.e. Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, Paytm wallet or UPI (UPI is only available with Paytm App)
Frequently Asked Questions
How to change JioFi / Jio dongle password?
To change the password of your Jiofi, follow these simple steps-
1. Connect your device to your Jiofi device and open http://jiofi.local.html on any browser
2. Click on the Login button and enter “administrator” as both the User ID and password
3. Go to the WiFi settings under the Settings tab
4. You can change both your WiFi name (SSID) and the password (security key) from here
How to check JioFi balance?
To check the balance of your JioFi device- Go to jio.com and log in using OTP. Navigate to the Summary Tab and click on Usage, you will find out your usage and remaining data balance.
How to configure JioFi?
It is very easy to configure your JioFi device just follow these simple steps-
1. Just remove the back cover and battery to insert the Jio sim. Close the cover after you’ve inserted the sim and battery.
2. Press and hold the power button to power on the JioFi device
3. Signal indicator, WiFi indicator and Battery Indicator will turn on
4. Make sure the signal indicator is either green or blue to make sure a proper network strength is available
Popular Searches on Paytm
Vodafone Idea Recharge | Free Credit Score | Tata Sky Recharge | Fastag | Jio Bill Payment | Movie Tickets Booking | Jio Recharge | PSPCL Bill Payment | Indane Gas Booking