No limit on payment through Debit Card & NetBanking. Maximum allowable payment through Credit Card is Rs. 1...Read More.
Life Insurance Corporation, popularly known as LIC is one of India s most renowned and oldest life insurance companies. With a whopping customer base of more than 250 million, the state-run insurer, LIC is the country s largest life insurance planner. Having life insurance helps you to achieve long-term goals and you can look after your loved ones when you are not around. You get sure shot benefits from the insurer against the timely premium payments. In this fast-paced life and hectic working hours, you don t need to pay your LIC premiums by directly visiting the branch when you can pay it online through Paytm.
Paytm allows you to pay the premiums of your LIC plan anytime and from anywhere. So leave your worries and just #PaytmKaron for your LIC online payment. You can pay your premiums for Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna, LIC insurance plan, Special Plans, LIC Pension Plans, Unit Plans, Micro Insurance Plan, Withdrawn Plans, LIC Health Plans and many more.
To make LIC online payment through Paytm, you just need to follow a few short steps and you will be done with the LIC payment. You no more have to commute to nearby LIC centre and stand in the long queue to get your LIC premium payment done. Below, you can go through the steps to make LIC premium payment online via Paytm-
1. Select the insurer as LIC of India
2. Enter the policy number
3. Your policy details like policy number, name of the policyholder, premium due date, number of the installment due and premium amount will reflect. Cross check the details
4. Pick insurance offers and promo code of your choice for exclusive Cashback & deals and then proceed for the payment
5. Choose payment method of your preference i.e. Debit/Credit Card, Net banking or Paytm Wallet. Our payment methods are safe and secured so you don t have to worry about your money
On the successful payment, Paytm will send you a message on your registered email and mobile number for your reference. Whether you make a LIC premium payment online through debit card, credit card or net banking, we ensure you safe & secure transaction every time you visit us. LIC policyholders can pay their premium anytime & anywhere from the convenience of their own place either through desktop, PC or mobile as per your choice & suitability.
To check LIC policy status online, follow these simple steps-
1. Go to the LIC of India s website
2. Click on Customer Portal
3. Login to the portal with your credentials. If you have not registered on the portal yet then click on New User and complete the registration process
4. After you log in the portal, click on Policy Status
5. Check your policy details by clicking on the policy number
Follow these simple steps to download LIC premium receipt-
1. Go to LIC of India s website
2. Click on the Customer Portal
3. Log in using your credentials or register as a New User
4. After you have logged in to the LIC of India s portal, click on Individual Policy Paid Statement or Consolidate Policy Paid Statement . In the Individual Policy Paid Statement you will be able to download the receipt of individual policy but in Consolidate Policy Paid Statement you will be able to download a receipt for every policy that you have bought from LIC
5. Choose the fiscal year and download the receipt. The receipt will be downloaded as a PDF file
In order to change the nominee, you need to follow these steps-
1. You need to notice to LIC of India in form 3750
2. You need to endorse your nomination
3. Required documents: Relation proof with the nominated individual, Policy Bond, Form 3750, photocopy of LIC policy
Dial the 24*7 customer care number 022 6827 6827 to get LIC call centre services.
Have a query and need help ? Click here.
Your money is yours! All refunds come with no question asked guarantee.
At Paytm, we provide 100% assurance. If you have any issue, your money is immediately refunded. Sit back and enjoy your shopping.
Happiness is guaranteed at Paytm. If we fall short of your expectations, give us a shout.
Cashback is'Paytm wallet loyalty cashback' given by 'Pay with Paytm' payment platform. It can be used to pay for goods & services sold by merchants that accept ‘Pay with Paytm’