1. The Axis Bank Gift Card is suitable for gifting for all purposes. So be it festivities like Diwali, Christmas or New Year or occasions like marriages, birthdays, anniversaries or special days like Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, etc., the Axis bank Gift Card is the Perfect Gift.
2. The Axis Bank Gift Card can also be used for corporate gifting to employees, vendors, clients etc.
3. Axis bank provides the facility of Balance Enquiry on the Gift card through their Telebanking & Internet Banking facility.
Terms And Conditions
1. It works in the same way as a Debit Card for purchase transactions at merchant outlets including hotels, restaurants, shops, etc.
2. The Axis Bank Gift Card is a prepaid, non-reloadable magnetic stripe based card on the VISA platform.
3. The Axis Bank Gift Card is a non-reloadable card. It can be loaded only once at the time of issuance.
4. This card can be used for online purchases of products and services.
5. Please note that the Axis Bank Gift Card is usable in India only.
6. The Axis Bank Gift Card can only be used at Point-of-Sale terminals at merchant outlets. ATM access to the Gift Card is blocked and thus no cash withdrawal is possible.
7. Please note that no transfer of funds are possible through the Internet Banking facility. For the Telebanking Numbers in your city, kindly visit the Telebanking section on AXIS Bank website.
8. If the applicant uses the Card he needs to sign on the reverse of the Card on receipt of the Card to avoid its unauthorized use.
9. If the applicant is gifting the Card to someone else, then the beneficiary of the Card needs to sign on the reverse of the Card on receipt of the Card to avoid its unauthorized use.
10.For security reasons, you will receive an inactive card. On delivery of your card, please call GiftcardsIndia customer support on 022 61145454 to place your activation request