Computer components- functional parts of a computer!!
It is a matter of fact that everything runs on a few of its essential components. For instance, the body of human beings also functions on the basis of different systems, nerves, organs, etc. similarly, the digital devices like smartphones, computer systems, Laptops also function on the basis of numerous components. It is believed that the operation of a computer mainly depends upon the reputation of its components. It is true to say that the logical structure followed by every computer system is the same; however there are different models as well as brands of manufacturing of computer system.
The computer systems are available in different sizes as well, i.e. portable as well as desktop. The portable computers are available in multiple sizes and are popularly known as Laptops, hand-held Laptops, notebooks, etc. The computers are available with several in built computer components. So, let’s come on and discuss about different computer components.
• Case with the hardware inside:
Floppy drive: A floppy disc dive is a small storage device with a capacity of almost 1.4MB.Hard disk: this is a place in the computer system meant for storing your files permanently. Also, the operating system is installed here only.
CD-ROM: this is a read only drive, where files are stored permanently. In order to read/write, special software is required. Keyboard: This is meant for entering commands using text into the computer.
• Mouse: this is a point click interface used for entering command that work in graphical environments
• Monitor:The device that is used to give you a soft copy output.
It is believed that the computer system has become the need for every person. So, it can be a good investment to buy a computer system. You can also get your computer assembled by collecting different computer components from different brands.
What to look for while buying computer components
You must keep a number of factors in mind, while buying computer components. Some of the factors that are to be considered are listed below:
• Defective or broken: you should ensure that the component bought by you is not defective or damaged.
• Brand: you should pay attention towards a factor that the component bought from a company must be a renowned company with good reputation.
• Warranty: you should check how much warranty is provided on such purchase of computer components.
• Quality you should ensure that the computer components bought by you are of excellent quality.
• Price: You must ensure that the computer components purchased by you are within your budget only. You must check its price.
• Service after sale: you must check about the services offered by such companies selling the products after sale. It will include your return policy, service agreement, etc.
You should also check that the computer components bought must meet your requirements. The combination of these factors makes your purchase successful. Buyer’s guide to buy computer components online:
Buy computer components and get a computer assembled of your choice! You can now enjoy an exclusive collection of computer components, including
computer peripherals, computer accessories, etc. You can get all these components from us at Paytm Mall at a reasonable price. We provide guarantee for the quality of our products. We facilitate you with 100% cashback offers, special deals and offers. You can also make use of coupons that will be provided to you, as and when you want within their validity. We strive to provide you a perfect shopping experience. Popular Searches in Computer Accessories & Peripherals
Printers & Scanners |
Computer Accessories |
Computer Peripherals |
Networking Devices |
Cashback would be added as Paytm Cash, which is One97 Communications Ltd’s loyalty program. It can be used to pay for goods & services sold by merchants that accept ‘Pay with Paytm’
DISCLAIMER Please do not share your Paytm Wallet password, Credit/Debit card pin, other confidential information with anyone even if he/she claims to be from Paytm. We advise our customers to completely ignore such communications & report to us at email@example.com.