Technological advancement has surprised everyone! It has reduced human efforts and made things a lot quicker, simpler & streamlined. When it comes to getting a mobile recharge, Paytm makes it possible for the Jio prepaid users in Orissa circle to get instant top-up and data right from the comfort of their place. Those days are pass when one had to go out searching for the nearest retailer for a simple task of recharge. Moreover, when you make a recharge on Paytm, you stand a chance to avail various online discounts and Cashback offers.
Jio is well-known for offering a vast range of prepaid plans at economical pricing. You can browse through the broad array of Jio prepaid plans listed on our portal with all the details like Talktime, Validity, Description and Price. All the recent plans available in Orissa circle are updated for you to choose depending on your mobile usage.
Quick Questions and Answers
1. How do I know the latest recharge offers and discounts for old users on Paytm?
It s very simple! You can find all the recent offers and discounts on Jio recharge at our online platform itself. When you proceed for the payment, you will find many promo codes available, just pick and apply to get Cashback & discounts.
2. What is the process to make a recharge through Paytm?
Whether you make a recharge using Paytm mobile application or through the website, the process is same. The steps are given below.
1. Log into Paytm account using your credentials
2. In the mobile recharge or bill payment section, choose Prepaid tab
3. Enter your mobile number
4. Your mobile operator is automatically picked
5. Enter the recharge amount or browse through the plans
6. Click on Proceed to Recharge
7. Pay through Paytm wallet choosing Fast Forward option
8. Different payment alternatives available include- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
9. Choose your preferred payment method and pay
3. Do I get a confirmation that my recharge is successful?
Definitely yes! You receive a confirmation message with your order details on your registered email id and phone number. Also, you get a confirmation text message from your telecom operator as well.
4. Is recharge a free of cost facility at Paytm?
Yes ofcourse! You do not have to a pay anything extra apart from the recharge price. There is no transactional charges or processing fees, the sum you pay at Paytm is the price of the recharge plan provided by your mobile operator.
5. Can I pay my postpaid bill through Paytm?
Definitely yes! You can pay your postpaid bill at Paytm. Different operators for which Paytm can be used for online bill payment include Airtel, BSNL, Idea, Jio, MTNL Dolphin, Matrix Postpaid, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom, Vodafone and so on. Pick your operator and make the payment in a jiffy.
6. What is the customer care number of Paytm?
The customer care number of Paytm is 0120-4456-456. This is a 24/7 customer helpline number. To get instant help, call on this number and have the best user-experience at Paytm.
Have a query and need help ? Click here.
Your money is yours! All refunds come with no question asked guarantee.
At Paytm, we provide 100% assurance. If you have any issue, your money is immediately refunded. Sit back and enjoy your shopping.
Happiness is guaranteed at Paytm. If we fall short of your expectations, give us a shout.
Cashback is'Paytm wallet loyalty cashback' given by 'Pay with Paytm' payment platform. It can be used to pay for goods & services sold by merchants that accept ‘Pay with Paytm’