Jio Gujarat Recharge | Paytm.com
With more than 227 million subscribers, Jio has truly emerged out to be the biggest & largest network providers in the country. With lucrative data offering and voice calls, this telecom operator has become a popular name among the prepaid users. For those looking for online recharge services, Paytm has your back! You can recharge your Jio Gujarat number by following some simple and quick steps. The online process is very easy and takes hardly a minute to get balance in your phone. No more slow moving queues, no more delays and no more cash-related hassles. Jio Gujarat recharge has now become uncomplicated, quick and simple with Paytm. Online Jio recharge with Paytm is possible from both- smartphone and desktop/laptop.
Questions And Answers
1. Where can I find Jio prepaid plans available in Gujarat?
You can check out our Jio recharge page. All recent plans with their detailed information is present on the platform for you to pick one as per your suitability. You can find all sorts of plans including roaming plans, full talktime plans, special plans, data plans and so on.
2. How do I recharge my Jio number?
No matter where you are, you can recharge your Jio prepaid mobile in no time using Paytm.
All you have to do is follow the below mentioned steps-
1. Log into Paytm.com
2. Select Prepaid option under the Mobile Recharge or Bill Payment section
3. Enter your Jio prepaid mobile number
4. Browse prepaid plans of Jio Gujarat
5. Enter the recharge amount and proceed to make a payment
6. Sign in to Paytm with your registered Paytm mobile number or Email ID and Password
7. Once you login securely, choose from the multiple payment alternatives available- Credit Card, Debit Card/Net Banking
8. Pay and check your phone for the recharge!
In the above process, you can also choose to pay through your Paytm wallet! Select Fast Forward option to pay from your Paytm balance and enjoy faster checkouts.
3. How can I recharge my Jio number from the mobile app?
Paytm app is available for both- Android and iOS users. The steps to recharge your Jio Gujarat prepaid connection is same and doesn t take much of your time!
1. Open your Paytm App
2. Tap on the Mobile Prepaid icon
3. Select Prepaid option under the section Mobile Recharge or Bill Payment
4. Enter your Jio mobile number
5. Browse and pick a suitable Jio Gujarat prepaid plan
6. Select your preferred payment mode from various options available- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. Choose to pay from your Paytm balance for easier checkouts
It s done! Once the transaction is successful, check your phone for balance or data as recharge happens instantly.
4. How do I reach Paytm if I need help or have any issues with my Paytm account?
Very simple! We have a 24/7 customer care support team to help you in getting your issues fixed at the earliest. You just have to give us a call on our 24/7 customer helpline number- 0120-4456-456.