Airtel West Bengal Prepaid Recharge | Paytm.com
Airtel has always surprised its prepaid customers with many attractive plans and packs across all its circles. When it comes to getting a quick Airtel West Bengal recharge, you will only be spoilt for choices given the numerous plans available at different price points. To make the transaction process as smooth as possible, Paytm provides you with varied payment alternatives, Cashback benefits, faster checkout options, secure payments, incredible features and so on. You can make a mobile recharge from both, Paytm app and website.
How to make a recharge on Paytm?
Paytm s Airtel prepaid online recharge facility offers a handy way to top-up your phone in order to enjoy continuous use. Count on us to make an easy recharge any time of the day and night! The service is ceaselessly available and you can choose among various payment methods such as net banking, credit card, debit card and Paytm Wallet. To give you a better understanding of our recharge process, we have got the steps for you-
1. Once you log into Paytm account, go to the Airtel recharge page
2. Select Prepaid tab under the section Mobile Recharge or Bill Payment
3. Enter your Airtel mobile number
4. Enter circles as West Bengal
5. Enter the amount and do the payment
6. Select Fast Forward option to make an instant payment from your Paytm balance
7. Depending on your preferences, choose to pay from other payment methods available such as Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
8. You are done with the payment!
After the successful completion of payment, Airtel recharge is immediately credited to your mobile phone.
Browse Plans of Airtel West Bengal
Explore the broadest range of Airtel West Bengal plans available with comprehensive details like Description, Price, Validity and Talktime. Different Airtel plans in West Bengal listed with us are Special Recharge, Top Up, 2G/3G/4G Data, Full Talktime and Roaming.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ s)
1. Can I use Paytm for offline payments?
Yes, you can use Paytm Wallet for offline payments. To pay through Paytm at shops or stores, you can either use QR codes or transfer money directly to the retailers Paytm number.
2. Are there any transactional charges?
No, our online recharge facility is completely free of cost. We don t charge anything extra. The only sum you have to pay is the price of the prepaid plan provided by your mobile operator.
3. Where can I see my orders?
You can see your orders in the Paytm Passbook.
4. How to contact Paytm customer care executive?
In case you have any queries, you can directly give us a call on our 24/7 customer care number- 0120-4456-456.
5. How to add money in Paytm Wallet?
Adding money to your Paytm wallet is a very simple thing to do. You can add money to Paytm wallet from both, app and website. Go to Add Money section and enter the amount. After this, you get different payment methods to do the payment including- credit card, debit card, net banking and BHIM UPI. Do the payment and money is instantly added to the Paytm wallet.