Fast & Easy Trouble-Free Airtel UP East Recharge | Paytm.com
Airtel provides a great range of prepaid plans in UP East which provide you with endless calling hours, 4G internet and so much more. Recharging your UP East prepaid number altogether is an inexpensive affair with Paytm as you can save money with our incredible recharge offers and discounts. Explore the broadest range of Airtel prepaid plans listed on our online portal and choose that best suits your needs. Whether you do a lot of internet surfing or texting, we have got it all covered. The best-selling Airtel UP East plans range from Top Up Plans to Special Recharge, Full Talktime, Roaming to 2G/3G/4G Data and so on. Airtel Online recharge in UP East can be done either through Paytm mobile application or website.
What are the steps to make a recharge on Paytm?
The benefits of having the liberty to recharge from anywhere and for anyone is unmatched. Online recharge through Paytm is amazingly easy and time-saving. Unlike conventional methods where you have to buy a coupon from the nearest retailer, here at Paytm, you can do the recharge on your own at any time and place. For a better understanding, we bring to you the steps-
1. Log into Paytm
2. Go to Airtel recharge page
3. Select Prepaid option under the section Mobile Recharge or Bill Payment
4. Enter your Airtel mobile number
5. Select your circle as UP East
6. Enter the amount and do the payment
7. Choose to pay through Paytm balance by opting for Fast Forward
8. As per your preference, choose to pay through other payment methods available- Credit Card/Debit Card/Online Banking
9. Your recharge is complete!
Once you are done with the payment, you get the recharge instantly credited in your Airtel prepaid mobile number. The confirmation message is immediately sent to your mobile number and email Id. Our revamped Paytm Passbook comes with a lot of interactive features. If you have any issue regarding a particular transaction, all you have to do is select it from the Passbook and click on Need Help & we will do our best to resolve it to the earliest.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ s)
1. What are the different service providers listed on Paytm?
Along with Airtel, other mobile operators available on Paytm are- BSNL, Idea, Jio, MTNL, T24, Tata Docomo and Vodafone.
2. Is making a recharge on Paytm chargeable?
No, online recharge facility at Paytm is free of cost. We do not charge any kind of processing charges. Also, we are available 24//7, you can make a recharge anytime of the day & night.
3. Where can I view all my transactions?
Check your Paytm Passbook to track & view all the transactions done on Paytm account.
4. Does Paytm have a customer care helpline number?
At Paytm, you can get your issues resolved through various ways. You can raise your issue through the Customer Care section on mobile application or let us know about it by calling on our 24/7 customer care helpline number- 0120-4456-456.