Online Fee Payment for School, College & Other Institutes on Paytm
Now you don’t have to wait in long queues or excuse yourself from work to deposit school or college fees through a Cheque, Demand Draft, Challan or Cash. This can be done on your Mobile Phone or Laptop using the Paytm App/ Web in the comfort of your own home or office in a matter of a few minutes!
You can pay large fee amounts safely using Paytm Net Banking (NB), Debit Card (DC), Credit Card (CC), Paytm Wallet or UPI.
Paytm has forged partnerships with several schools, colleges, universities and other premium academic institutions across India such as IIT Delhi, IIT Roorkee, IIT Madras, Manipal University, Amity University, Thapar University, Delhi Public School, CMR National Public School, LPU, Galgotias University, Apeejay Group, Resonance, Allen Institute, Aakash, Made Easy, Career Launcher to name a few.
Few steps to pay your fees within 5 minutes
1. Go to Paytm.com. Select 'Fee Payment' icon under 'Recharges and Pay Bills' section
2. Select your institute location and then institute name
3. Enter your relevant details (institute’s Area, Enrollment number, etc.)
4. Now, click on ‘Proceed’ to review the details like name, class, fee amount etc.
5. Click on ‘Proceed to pay’. Select your preferred payment option, i.e., DC, CC, NB, Paytm Wallet or UPI and pay any amount in one go
6. Do note that you do not need to first load the Paytm Wallet to pay fees. Directly select the payment option, i.e., DC, CC, NB, Paytm Wallet or UPI.
7. You will receive a real-time payment confirmation from Paytm on your registered mobile number and email id (if email has been provided by you in the Paytm profile)
- For larger transaction amounts (above INR 20,000), Net Banking is the most preferred mode of payment. This is because debit or credit card may have daily transaction limits as imposed by your respective banks
- You can check the offers related to fee payment under 'Have a Promo Code' section which appears during the payment flow when you pay fees on Paytm
- We aim to provide you a smooth, seamless payment experience. If you have any feedback/queries, please write to us at email@example.com
Popular Searches on Paytm
Gas Bill Payment | Tata Sky Recharge
| ICICI Credit Card Payment
| Mobile Bill Payment
| AP eChallan
| SBPDCL | Upcoming Movies | BSNL Prepaid Recharge