Didn't find your institute? Email institute name and contact person details at email@example.com
Now you don’t have to wait in long queues or excuse yourself from work to deposit school or college fees through a Cheque, Demand Draft, Challan or Cash. This can be done on your Mobile Phone or Laptop using the Paytm App/ Web in the comfort of your own home or office in a matter of a few minutes!
You can pay large fee amounts safely using Paytm Net Banking (NB), Debit Card (DC), Credit Card (CC), Paytm Wallet or UPI.
Paytm has forged partnerships with several schools, colleges, universities and other premium academic institutions across India such as IIT Delhi, IIT Roorkee, IIT Madras, Manipal University, Amity University, Thapar University, Delhi Public School, CMR National Public School, LPU, Galgotias University, Apeejay Group, Resonance, Allen Institute, Aakash, Made Easy, Career Launcher to name a few.
1. Go to Paytm.com. Select 'Fee Payment' icon under 'Recharges and Pay Bills' section
2. Select your institute location and then institute name
3. Enter your relevant details (institute’s Area, Enrollment number, etc.)
4. Now, click on ‘Proceed’ to review the details like name, class, fee amount etc.
5. Click on ‘Proceed to pay’. Select your preferred payment option, i.e., DC, CC, NB, Paytm Wallet or UPI and pay any amount in one go
6. Do note that you do not need to first load the Paytm Wallet to pay fees. Directly select the payment option, i.e., DC, CC, NB, Paytm Wallet or UPI.
7. You will receive a real-time payment confirmation from Paytm on your registered mobile number and email id (if email has been provided by you in the Paytm profile)
Have a query and need help ? Click here.
Your money is yours! All refunds come with no question asked guarantee.
At Paytm, we provide 100% assurance. If you have any issue, your money is immediately refunded. Sit back and enjoy your shopping.
Happiness is guaranteed at Paytm. If we fall short of your expectations, give us a shout.
Cashback is'Paytm wallet loyalty cashback' given by 'Pay with Paytm' payment platform. It can be used to pay for goods & services sold by merchants that accept ‘Pay with Paytm’