Mandatory Guidelines for UAE Travel
The UAE government has imposed strict guidelines to be followed for passengers from across the globe. Here are the updated guidelines for those travelling from India:
- A negative RT-PCR test report issued within 96 hours prior to the departure is to be submitted at arrival.
- The test should be done from a licensed laboratory in the destination city.
- The negative certificate should be signed and stamped by a healthcare provider.
- Damaged negative test reports will not be permitted.
- A soft copy, as well as a hard copy of the certificate, should be carried by the passengers.
- All passengers should arrive with filled Declaration forms.
Travel safe.Travel responsibly.