Terms and Conditions
1. Valid for a period of 36 months from the date of activation and shall expire if not availed within the validity period.
2. The gift card can only be added through the Uber app but the Gift card is redeemable across both Uber & Uber Eats app.
3. This Gift card is Issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt Ltd and is usable at Uber.
4. Please follow these steps to redeem the Gift card on the Uber app:
(a) Go to the payment section in the Uber app, tap "Add Payment Method" and select "Gift Card". Enter your gift code.
(b) You can now see Uber credits added to your account.
5. Once the Gift card is added to an Uber account, it can't be transferred. You can't reload a deal but you can add as many Gift card as you like with each up to a maximum of Rs.10,000.
6. The gift card is available within the cities where Uber or Uber Eats is available.
7. Uber Gift card can also be redeemed partially as many times as the user wishes to until its balance is consumed or the Gift card expires, whichever is earlier.
8. Some in-store and corporate offers may not be valid on this card.
9. Uber Gift card cannot be returned/refunded.
10. This Gift card can be redeemed when setting up a new Uber account. Also, redeemable on an existing account by applying the code noted on the card to that account.
11. In case you face any issues with Uber, please reach out to Uber support via help.uber.com or under the help section of the app.
12. According to RBI's new guideline, users who have not undergone Paytm KYC will not receive cashback in their wallets.
Conditions for Validity
Valid for a Period of 36 Months.