Value added tax (VAT)/TIN is a tax registration required for businesses trading, company registration or manufacturing goods in India. The state government collects VAT from manufacturers having a turnover of more than Rs.5 lakhs per year (Rs.10 lakhs in some states).
Yes, VAT & TIN is the same! It is a unique eleven-digit taxpayer identification number allotted by Commercial Tax Department of each State Government to identify dealers registered under VAT. Having a TIN/VAT number to do trading really helps you in interstate dealings.
You can simply apply for VAT/TIN registration visiting our lists of services providers online. These include multiple service centres in your nearby locations across India.
Browse Paytm, find the best Business Support Services for you and enhance your visibility in the market.
1. You can easily earn your dealer/business status
2. For efficient business running and maximizing trade profits
3. You can sell your goods across India without any hurdles
4. An opportunity for the future progress of your business/ organization
1. Address proof/ Rental Agreement/ Lease Agreement of your business premises
2. ID Proof/ PAN card/Voter ID/ Passport/ Driving License of owner with six photographs
3. Incorporation Certificate of Company (in case of Companies)
4. Security/ Reference/ Particulars of people involved in the company
5. Company PAN Card/ Individual PAN card in case of Proprietorship
6. Partnership Deed- in case of partnership firm
7. 1st Sale/ Purchase Invoice/ business collection proof with bank statement
1. Affordable and hassle free process assisted
2. Professional and certified service providers for Business Registration
3. Expert advice on future tax planning
4. Take charge of complete documents review