Laptop batteries- the life of a laptop!
With the increasing trends of modernization, there is an increasing use of laptops, computer systems and many more digital devices. The laptops are also known as the portable computer systems. Laptops run with a battery that can be charged with the help of laptop charger using electricity. In other words, a laptop battery is considered as the lifeline of a laptop. There are several other electronic equipments that used to run with the help of batteries. The batteries used to play a prominent role for the devices like laptops, mobiles, etc.
With the introduction of latest technologies, the disposable batteries are becoming outdated. This is because; they can be replaced only if they get drained. You can now enjoy the benefits of a laptop battery by switching to the rechargeable batteries. You can extend the life of your laptop battery by doing the following:
• Do not make frequent use of the laptop with Ac adapter in the long run. This is because; it will cause the laptop battery to have a chemical memory. This makes the life of the Laptop without the adapter for about three second.
• Allow the laptop battery to get a low charge level before getting it charged again. This is because; the lower charged battery will take long time for getting charged again and last.
• When you bought a new laptop, you are required to get it charged completely before starting using it. This ensures the long life of the battery.
• Keep the laptop stored at the room temperature. Tips to extend the life of your laptop battery
While making use of the laptop, you are required to follow a few tips given by the experts, so as to make your laptop battery long lasting. Some of the tips given by the experts are listed below:
• Try to keep the programs to a minimum. It is considered that every program opened drains the battery a little more.
• Cut down on external devices like a mouse, USB devices. Also, using Wi-Fi also drains your battery, so turn it off, when you are not using it, in order to save power.
• Clean the battery contacts. It is suggested that you should take out your battery after every 6 months and clean the contacts that are connected to your laptop. You can take out a battery by making use of a cloth along with rubbing alcohol.
• You can also open power options of your laptop and change its settings like maximum battery, supper energy saver or any other forms of it. But you can choose any of the options that all of them used to perform the same task.
• It is suggested that if you used to choose standby option, then you should make choice for the hibernate option. This is because; hibernate fully shuts down the laptop, but also allows it to resume the work as an when it is turned on. Buyer’s guide to buy a laptop battery online
Use your laptop for long time on buying a laptop battery without waiting for long!! You can now make choice for the best laptop battery from an exclusive collection of laptop batteries,
laptop skins, etc. available with us at the Paytm Mall. We used to offer you and our other clients with the high quality laptop battery at a price that is absolutely within your budget. We also ensure that the laptop battery offered is perfectly suited to your tailored needs. We also offer you with 100% cashback offers, exclusive deals and offers along with coupons that have a limited validity and you can make use of it accordingly. Popular Searches in Computer Accessories
Mouse Pads |
Laptop Sleeves |
Keyboard & Mouse Sets |
Web Cam |
External & Internal DVD Writer |
Cooling Pad |
Laptop Adapters |
External HDD Covers |
Cables & USB Hubs |
Graphic Tablets |
USB Gadgets |
Accessories Combos |
Blank Media |
Keyboard Skins |
Laptop Screen Guard |
Laptop Skins Top Brand in Laptop Battries
Clublaptop Laptop Batteries | Dell Laptop Batteries | Acer Laptop Batteries | Compatible Laptop Batteries | Hako Laptop Batteries | Hp Laptop Batteries | Lapcare Laptop Batteries | Irvine Laptop Batteries | Techie Laptop Batteries | Tech Gear Laptop Batteries | Toshiba Laptop Batteries | Tecpro Laptop Batteries | Vinayak Sales Laptop Batteries
Cashback would be added as Paytm Cash, which is One97 Communications Ltd’s loyalty program. It can be used to pay for goods & services sold by merchants that accept ‘Pay with Paytm’
DISCLAIMER Please do not share your Paytm Wallet password, Credit/Debit card pin, other confidential information with anyone even if he/she claims to be from Paytm. We advise our customers to completely ignore such communications & report to us at email@example.com.