- How to Redeem
- FAQs for Wallet Upgrade
1. Enter your cash code from Tide Plus pack and Click Proceed.
2. If you don’t have an account, Create Account or Sign In.
3.Your Paytm Cash has been added into your account. You can use your
Paytm cash to do mobile recharge/DTH recharge /shopping etc.
- How can I upgrade my wallet?
You can simply press “upgrade” button in the profile section of your wallet. Once we have received your request, our representative will call you and fix up an appointment at your convenience and complete the process.
- What is the process of upgrading the wallet?
As per RBI guidelines, to upgrade your wallet, you need to get your KYC done. For this, we need your identity proof and address proof. Once you have applied for wallet upgrade, our representative will call you to fix up an appointment where he can verify and collect the documents to complete the process.
- What are the charges of upgrading my wallet?
Currently, this service is being offered free of cost to paytm wallet users.
- How much time will it take to upgrade my wallet after applying for upgrade?
Your account will be upgraded within 2 working days once we receive your completed documents.
- Is there any place where I can go and get my KYC done?
Sorry, currently the only way by which you can get your KYC done is through the visit of our representative.
- I have got the call from the paytm representative. What all documents do I need to provide to the person?
Our representative will be giving you a blank KYC form. You need to fill this form, affix a passport size photograph and provide self-attested copies of the following:
Proof of Identity (any one): Proof of Address (any one): Passport Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID card/ Aadhaar Card Driving License Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill (last 3 months) Voter Card Ration Card PAN Card Bank Statement (last 6 months) Aadhar Card Letter from public authority stating the address NREGA Card Registered Rent Agreement
Benefits of an upgraded Wallet
- What is the difference between normal wallet and an upgrade wallet?
The wallet balance in a normal wallet (also called Basic Wallet) cannot cross Rs. 10,000/- during the month. Also, there is an upper limit of Rs. 10,000/- to the amount you can add in to the wallet. This can be either through Add-money or through Cashbacks. In the upgraded wallet (also called Prime Wallet), the wallet balance cannot cross Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rs. 1 lac). However, there is no limit on the amount that can be added, given that balance at any point is below Rs. 1 lac in the wallet.
- Is there a limit on the number of transactions in Basic wallet?
There is no limit on the number of transactions. With a Basic Wallet, you can spend only Rs. 10,000/- in a month but with a Prime Wallet, there is no limit on the amount that you can spend.
- My wallet balance is already Rs. 10,000 in Basic Wallet. Does this mean that my cashback is lost?
No, your cashback is never lost. Since you have already reached the monthly limit on the basic wallet, your cashback cannot be added in the current month cycle. Your cashback will be processed in the next month cycle. Otherwise, to get this cashback in the current month cycle, you need to get your wallet upgraded to a Prime Wallet. Miscellaneous
- How can I know whether my wallet has been upgrade or not?
Once your wallet is upgraded, you will receive a welcome sms from paytm confirming your that the wallet has been upgraded.
- The mobile number I have mentioned in the form is different from the mobile number in my paytm wallet. Can my wallet be upgraded now?
The mobile number in your form should be same as that in the paytm wallet account. In case both numbers do not match, paytm team will be calling you to explain the steps you need to take to upgrade your wallet.
- Who all are eligible for a Prime Wallet?
Indian Citizens who are using Wallet for personal use are eligible for a Prime Wallet. If you are a merchant or want to use paytm wallet for commercial use, you can contact us as email@example.com or you can visit http://paywithpaytm.com/merchants.html
- What are the other benefits of a Prime Wallet?
You can read more about the Prime Wallet and its benefits at https://paytm.com/blog/enjoy-unlimited-offers-when-you-upgrade-your-paytm-wallet/
Participation in this Promotion namely, ‘Tide Plus Paytm Offer’ (“Offer”) is purely voluntary and optional. This Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Offer. Products are also available without this Offer. By participating in this Offer, each participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions given below:
- This Offer is being conducted by Procter & Gamble Home Products Private Limited (herein after referred to as ‘P&G’) in association with One97 Communications Ltd. (‘One97’ or Paytm’, collectively referred to as ‘the Organizer’) on One97’s platform, namely www.Paytm.com (‘website’).
- This Offer is valid in India from 1st May 2017 to 31st August 2017 for 1 KG Pack pack and 1st June 2017 to 30th September 2017 for 500 gm pack (‘Offer Period’) on purchase of Tide Plus Packs referred to as “Products” and on limited stocks only. User would not be able to avail the offer after that, even if the product is available and within the product shelf life as mentioned on the individual packet itself. The promo code cannot be redeemed after the expiry of the Offer Period and you agree to waive off right of redemption on the date of expiry of the Offer Period.
- The Offer is valid for the citizens of India (except the employees and family members of P&G and the organizer, their associate companies, their joint venture partners, its co-packers, their distributors, their agents, their advertising and promotional agencies and their auditors.)
- To avail benefits of the offer, a Customer needs to buy a pack of Tide Plus. The offer is available on the 500 gm and 1 Kg pack of Tide Plus only. After purchasing the Products, the Customer will get a unique promo code (“Code”) on the inner surface of the product packet. After getting this promo Code, the participant can participate in the Offer and avail Paytm Cash. Paytm cash is the term used to define Paytm cash that the Customer gets when he/she applies the promo code on Paytm website/app. The cash earned this way will be ‘credited’ in the Paytm wallet and can be redeemed against any purchases from the vendors accepting paytm cash or the same can be redeemed on the paytm website/app. No cash would be given in lieu of Paytm cash.
- On successful application of the promo code Rs. 15 for 500 gm and Rs 30 for 1 Kg would be added to user’s Paytm wallet within 24 hours. Although, neither P&G nor the Organiser will be liable for any delay in actual redemption, under this Offer, reflecting in the customers’ account due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Organiser to deliver the added money to the Customer’s Paytm wallet. Due to any reason if the Customer is not able to add money, he/she has to approach the Paytm customer care.
- All customer related queries for this Offer can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each promo code can be used once.
- One user/mobile No. can avail this offer only once.
- In case of any conflict between terms and conditions/ instructions printed on the pack/mobile message/ insert/ voucher and the website, terms and conditions printed on website shall prevail.
- Customer can buy all products and services offered on Paytm.com or Paytm app with the cash they collect in their Paytm wallet. In case user purchases a product or service that is greater in value than the amount of cash user has collected in Paytm wallet, user would have to pay for the differential amount through any of the payment means available/accepted on Paytm. It can be used to purchase talktime or DTH recharge or purchase of physical goods after accumulation of Paytm Cash in the Paytm wallet.
- Paytm cashback offered as part of this offer is non-transferrable, non-refundable; and no physical cash payment will be made in lieu of this. At any stage, P&G and/or the Organiser reserve their right to call upon the Customer to submit any document for verification of identity as per its sole discretion.
- The Organiser and P&G will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the promo code and will not be able to issue the same unique promo code to the Customer.
- At any time the Organiser and/or P&G reserves the right to update and/or amend all or any of these terms without further notice to the Customer by any mean.
- P&G and/or the Organiser reserve the right to cancel, change or substitute Offer at any time without any prior notice to the Customer.
- The decision of P&G and the Organiser on any matter/issues related to the offer will be final and binding on all the participants/ Customers.
- Any false claims or representations of the promo codes will attract legal action.
- P&G and/or the Organiser may require Customer to participate in promotional activities (such as publicity and photography), free of charge, and he/she consents to the usage of his/her name, photograph, film recording, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information for media coverage, news or information and for advertising or promotional purposes in any media for an unlimited period without any remuneration. P&G may use the materials recorded and created, as mentioned in this Para even after the expiry of offer period.
- Paytm is the registered trademark of ONE97 Communications Ltd.
- P&G is the registered Trademark of Procter & Gamble Home Products Private Limited.
- P&G and/or the Organiser shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Promotion or due to participation by any person in the Offer.
- P&G and/or the Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- P&G and/or the Organiser shall not be responsible for downtime on the services, caused due to technicalities (like failure of hardware equipment, configuration issue, network congestion), or due to decisions/changes in regulations that are carried out by TRAI, RBI, DoT or any other regulatory body.
- Customer agrees that use of this Offer is at its sole risk. P&G and/or the Organiser its affiliates, their officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, availability, and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- For any suit or legal proceeding arising out of this agreement only the courts at Delhi for the organiser and P&G shall be the court having jurisdiction to entertain and try the same in respect of the subject matter with relation to the forgoing promotional offer.
1. How can I redeem my cash code?
a. Log on to www.paytm.com/TidePlus to redeem the coupon code
b. Enter your Rs. 15 Paytm cash code printed inside 500 gm pack or Rs 30 Paytm cash code printed inside 1 kg pack and click proceed
c. If you don’t have an account then register your mobile no. or email ID with a password to create an account
d. Participants already registered with Paytm.com can use their existing credentials to avail the offer by applying the code
e. Your Rs 15 Paytm Cash or Rs 30 Paytm cash will be added into your Paytm wallet within 24 hours
f. You can use your Paytm cash to do mobile recharge/DTH recharge/shopping etc.
g. Paytm cash code can be redeemed till 31st Aug, 2017 incase of 1 kg pack and till 30th Sep, 2017 incase of 500 gm packs
h. For any assistance/queries, please write to email@example.com
i. For detailed T&C, please visit www.paytm.com/offers/TidePlus-help
j.Promo till stocks last, whichever is earlier.
2. How many cash codes can I redeem?
You can redeem only 1 unique promo codes per wallet account (identified by a mobile number) in total during the length of the promotion. The promo code can be redeemed until 31st August, 2017 for 1 kg pack and 30th September 2017 for 500 gm pack.
3. What can I use Paytm Cash for?
You can use Paytm Cash to recharge your prepaid mobile number, DTH or Data card or pay your mobile, landline, electricity & gas bills. You can also use it to shop from our ange of lakhs of items!
4. How many cash codes can I use?
You can use upto 1 cash codes in total till end of offer.
5. How and where can I shop using my Paytm Cash?
Oh, you can shop across categories of Men, Women, Electronics, Home, Sports & more, right here at Paytm! You can recharge you mobile, DTH and much more. You can shop at the website here or on your Paytm App.
6. How to use Paytm Cash for mobile recharging
Step 1 – Go to paytm.com
Step 2 – Enter your mobile details, amount (amount equal to the money you have in Paytm wallet. If you enter an amount more than wallet balance then you will have to make differential payment through credit/debit card) and click on proceed to recharge
Step 3 – Click on Proceed to Pay
Step 4 – Click on use Paytm wallet to complete the payment
7. Where can I download Paytm App from?
You could either search for it on your App store or click here to download.
8. I already have an account on Paytm.com. Is this offer for me too?
Yes existing Paytm users can also use their cash code and get Paytm Cash.
9. I have got an SMS with OTP. What is this?
While creating an account for you on Paytm, for your security, an OTP is sent. Simply enter it on Paytm to verify your account. You will need to go through this step only once.