Book tickets on Paytm & get a chance to win amazing prizes:
- Use Code MOVIE4YEAR to be eligible for the Lucky Draw.
- Prizes to be won-
- Every 1000th Participant will be a eligible lucky winner during the Offer Period will get Free movie tickets for a Year upto Rs 1000 Cashback per week.
- This Offer is sponsored, organized and administered by One97 Communications Limited, a Company which owns the brand “Paytm” and operates the ‘Paytm Platform’ including URL www.paytm.com, mobile application, Paytm IVR and Paytm WAP and is having its registered office at 1st Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019 and corporate office at B-121, Sector 5, Noida, UP 201301. For clarity and brevity One97 Communications Limited is hereinafter referred to as “Paytm”.
- This Offer is valid from 01st May2018 till 31st August 2018 (both days included) (hereinafter referred as “Offer Period”).
- The offer is appliacble on Movie, Event and Amusement Park tickets booking.
- By participating in this Offer, You (hereinafter referred to as “Participant (s)”) agree to be legally bound by and abide by the Terms & Conditions stated herein (T&C). Participant(s) confirm and acknowledge that Participant(s) has read, understood and agree to conform to these T&C. If Participant (s) does not agree to these T&C, please do not participate in this Offer. Paytm reserves the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate these T&C or discontinue this Offer without any further notice.
- Steps to Participate: Apply promo-code “MOVIE4YEAR” while booking minimum two (2) movie tickets on Paytm platform (website/app) during the Offer Period, to become eligible for the ‘MOVIE4YEAR - Paytm Movie’ lucky draw offer (hereinafter referred as “Offer”). Please make sure to apply the promo-code before clicking on "Proceed to pay".
- This Offer shall not be clubbed/used in conjunction/alongside any prevailing offer/Offers/promotion running on Paytm Platform. The Participants are eligible for the cash back Offer / promo codes running on the Paytm Platform.
- The Offer is only valid for “Qualified & Completed Orders”, which shall mean those orders which have not been categorized as cancelled/ altered/ complained/ replaced/ returned by the Participant(s) placing the order or the Seller/Merchant, nor have been categorized as unexecuted.
- Winner Selection:
- Prize: 100% Cashback for the eligible winner during the Offer Period. Every 1000th Participant will be a winner (“Winner(s)”) and the Paytm system will pick the 1000th Participant. The decision on selection of such 1000th Participant shall be final and binding.
- One (1) participant selected as per the Offer T&Cs each day will qualify as Daily Winner and be eligible to receive “free movie tickets for a Year” in the form of up to Rs.1000 cashback per week for a year on booking minimum two (2) movie tickets on Paytm platform (website/app).
- Single code will be provided to the prize winners which can be used on Paytm Platform to claim the product/prize.
- The code will be valid for twelve (12) months from the date of sharing with the winners.
- Winners will get 100% Cashback up to Rs.1000 per week on booking minimum two (2) movie tickets by using the code shared with him/her.
- Winners will get single code which will be applicable for twelve (12) months.
- A Participant(s) shall not be entitled to win more than once in this Offer. If a participant is announced as winner for one of the days, then he/ she will not be eligible to win again in this Offer.
- a. Address proof (Voter ID / Driving License / Passport/electricity bill not older than 3 months /Telephone bill not older than 3 months etc)
- b. Photo Id proof (Aadhar Card / Passport/Voter ID/Driving License etc)
- c. One passport size photo (Mandatory)
- d. Postpaid bill (for postpaid user) (additional document)
- e. PAN card copy - self-attested (Mandatory)
- f. Letter of compliance with rules and regulations and declarations in the format as may be required by the Organizers or applicable laws.
- *(the document list is only inclusive and not exhaustive and can change as per the requirements of Law or Paytm representatives to which effect intimation shall be provided).
- *Pan Card shall be mandatory in all the cases.
- *If the winner fails to comply the above mentioned requirement, his right to win the prize shall be forfeited.
Part B – Other Terms & Conditions:
- The participation in the Campaign is open only for the Campaign Period for the Indian citizens of 18 years of age. Employees of Paytm (including their family members) and of their group companies, affiliate or associate companies, shall not be eligible for any of the gratifications under this Campaign. In case it comes to the knowledge of Paytm that any winner is an employee of Paytm or their family member, Paytm reserves the right to forfeit the gratification. Further, to participate in Campaign the participant needs to have registered Paytm account.
- The residents of any state within territory of India, wherever prohibited by Law shall not be entitled to participate in this Campaign as applicable.
- By participating in this Campaign, participants have given us the right to use your name, photograph and other personal details for the purpose of this Campaign including announcing your name as eligible participant on social media, PAYTM platform, or in public domain.
- Participants acknowledge and agree that all copyright and trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the SMS content, WAP/APP, Website and all material or content related to the Campaign shall remain, at all times, owned by Paytm and/or their respective owners. All material and content contained is made available for participant’s personal and non commercial use only. Any other use of the material/ content on the platform and/ or any information disseminated by SMS or any other means of communication is strictly prohibited.
- Subject to any applicable law (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly DISCLAIMED including, but not limited to, meeting of the participant's requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of the Campaign, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Campaign, delay in time taken or recorded for answering a question under the tie-breaker process, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, services, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Campaign or any transactions effected through the Campaign; (b) The participant expressly agree that his/her participation in the Campaign is at his/her sole risk and is governed by the T&C herein; and (c) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the platforms including but not limited to websites/ SMS, shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind.
- The booking of the ticket shall be a strictly bipartite contract between movie merchant and the Customer who makes the booking. At no time shall Paytm have any obligations or liabilities to the Customer with regard to the bookings, except for any willful default by Paytm.
- Paytm shall not be responsible for any unsatisfactory performance, delay or deficiency in performance by movie merchant or its associates/affiliates, including cancellation of bookings by movie merchant. Any such issues shall be addressed by movie merchant only.
- The gratification(s) under this Campaign are neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstance, unless specifically provided hereunder. All the gratifications shall be subject to such other T&C as may be applicable to specific gratification and shall have to be duly complied with by the winner(s).
- The gratification(s) to the winner(s) shall be given subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations, processes and formalities in connection with the gratification(s) and on production of all such documents/papers as may be required by Paytm before accepting the delivery of the gratification. Any failure on the part of the winner(s) to comply with directions issued by Paytm for claim of gratification shall entitle Paytm to forfeit the gratification(s) or roll the gratification over to the next eligible winner(s), at their sole discretion.
- Any participant providing any incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information from Paytm with intent to participate and/or be chosen as the winner(s) of the Campaign will automatically be disqualified from participating in it and being chosen as the winner(s) of the different categories of gratification. Such act of providing incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information, including without limitation incorrect declaration of information relating to name, age, identity, address, mobile connection of Operator number, domicile etc, by the participant or dispute with the platform, shall entitle Paytm to disqualify him/her without any further intimation.
- The participants shall indemnify and keep indemnified Paytm and their officers, directors, employees, customers, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) which Paytm may incur, pay or become responsible as facilitator as a result of breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations of the Participants under the T&C hereunder, any failure by the participants to comply with applicable law and any third party claim in respect of misuse of any information of a third party. Paytm shall have the right to defend themselves, pursuant to this Clause, at the cost of the participants. Paytm or their respective affiliates shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the winner(s) or any third party, in connection with the Campaign. It is expressly provided that transaction shall between Participant & Paytm only.
- All incidental costs, taxes or levies related to the gratification(s), if any, shall be exclusively borne by the winner(s), including but not limited to TDS, gift tax (if any), Insurance and any other taxes applicable by the Central, State or Municipal government. The participant/s who have won the gratifications have to make their own arrangements for travel, accommodation to claim the gratification (if applicable); Paytm shall not be responsible for the same or any cost of travel and accommodation incurred by any of them.
- The participants and Winner(s) hereby irrevocably authorize Paytm and its owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, associates to use the data gathered during and/or after the Campaign in respect of the Participant (including but not limited to name and photograph) in any of its communications including marketing promotions and advertisements. By participating in the Campaign, participant/s confirms to waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and agrees to receive updates and promotional messages / SMS / Email / Call for current and future campaign from Paytm.
- This Campaign is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God, change of laws or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Paytm (“Force Majeure Event”). Paytm shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to this Campaign there under as a result of a Force Majeure Event. Paytm shall intimate the suspension of Campaign caused as a result of such Force Majeure Event to the participants within reasonable time.
- Paytm reserves all the rights to offer any amount/voucher/any other prize equivalent to the cost of the prize.
- This Campaign is subject to guidelines/ directions issued by any applicable competent authority from time to time.
- Questions and their answers, designed/sourced by PAYTM, are as per their best knowledge and information available and have been collected and framed with reasonable prudence. In case there is any discrepancy or dispute regarding the questions or answers, the decision by PAYTM shall be final and neither PAYTM nor any third party shall have any liability towards any participant. No questions whatsoever in this regard will be entertained.
- PAYTM shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of technical failures before, during the Campaign or after the completion including but not limited to any technical failures in the mobile connectivity, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Campaign, delay in time recorded or taken for answering a question during the tie-breaker process, any action that has been initiated, actioned or completed through his/her mobile phones, failure of servers or the failure to provide the correct score updates or any failures arising out of technical snags or resultant inability of the participant.
- PAYTM reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Campaign or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the T&C and gratification at their sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the participant.
- Failure by PAYTM to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Further, PAYTM may assign any of its rights within the Campaign to any party without prior intimation to participants.
- PAYTM does not make any commitment, express or implied to respond to any feedback, suggestion and/or queries of the participants.
- Paytm neither guarantee or warranty the quality of the goods being offered as Prize nor is liable/ responsible for any defect in the goods so obtained/availed, by the winner under this Campaign. Paytm shall also not be liable for any defect in the Prize so offered to the Winner under this Campaign. The winner further understands that the goods provided as prize will carry manufacturer’s guarantee and in case of any deficiency in the goods, participant will contact the manufacturer only.
- The winner understand and agree that Paytm, its owners and affiliates, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal loss or injury that may be suffered (including loss of life), to a Winner and/or any third party, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of the Prize.
- Apart from the entitlement to the Prize, the winner or their legal heirs/ successors/ representative will have no other rights or claims against Paytm, its owners and affiliates,. Maximum aggregate liability of Paytm shall not exceed value of the concerned prize in case of any dispute, in pursuance to the terms and conditions herein.
- The winner(s) understand and agree that acceptance of the Prize by them, constitutes grant of permission to the facilitators to click photographs of the winner and use the winner’s names, photograph, preferences (likes and dislikes), voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide, only for the purposes of advertising and trade without any additional compensation whatsoever to the winners. The participant/winner hereby provides his/ her irrevocable consent for sharing /submission of his/her personal information to Paytm, and subsequent use by Paytm of such information for lawful purposes as per its discretion.
- Post winner(s) declaration and completion of their announcement and further process as the case may be if Paytm finds that the declared winner(s) are wrong then Paytm reserves the right to declare the correct winner(s) again and cancel the gratification of winner(s) declared earlier.
- Any dispute arising out of this offer and terms & conditions of this Campaign shall first be attempted to be resolved amicably through negotiations. In the event, amicable settlement fails, the dispute shall be referred to Mediation. The venue of Mediation shall be at Delhi.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to Indian law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi.