- Policy is valid for Indian citizens who are users of the Paytm Platform and aged between 18 - 60 yrs at the time of issuance. Policy will be issued in the name of the individual as registered with Paytm.
- This policy is offered by HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co. Ltd. and covers benefit up to Rs. 1 lakh for death for a period of 1 year. In case of successful claim, the payout would be made to the legal heir.
- Customer shall receive the policy certificate directly on his/her email id registered with Paytm within next 4 working days.
- Customers can purchase a maximum of 5 such policies. In case the member is holding more than 5 policies purchased through Paytm, the maximum sum assured payable at the time of claim will be INR 5,00,000
- Customers can cancel the policy within 15 days of the transaction by reaching out to Paytm.
- For any further queries, the policy holder should reach out to HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co. Ltd. on their toll free number, official email ID or offices as mentioned in the certificate of insurance.
- I declare that I am in a sound state of health.
I hereby declare that, as of the date of this declaration, I do not have any history of, have never suffered from or currently suffering from medical conditions such as, but not limited to, high blood pressure, chest pain, heart attack or any other heart condition; stroke, transient ischemic attack or any other cerebrovascular disease; diabetes or any other endocrinal disease; kidney disease; HIV / AIDS or AIDS related complex; any cancer or tumor; asthma or any other respiratory disease; any mental or nervous disease; hepatitis or any other liver disease; blood disorders; digestive and bowel disorders; paraplegia, physical disability or any other disorder of the bones, spine or muscle; any other disease, disorder or disability, not mentioned above and excluding minor impairment such as common cough or cold. I have never undergone or expect to undergo any surgical procedure for any illness, ailment, disease or disability. In the last 5 years, I have not received any form of medication for more than 7 consecutive days or been absent from work for more than 7 days. For Female Lives: I further declare that presently I am not pregnent or I do not have a history in the past of an abortion, miscarriage or caesarian section due to complications during pregnancy or due to any other cause, I have not given birth to a child with any congenital disorder such as Down Syndrome, congenital heart disease, etc and I have not ever had any disease of breast, uterus, cervix, ovaries or any other part of the reproductive system. I further declare that, as of the date of this declaration, I do not engage or intend to engage in any business, sport or occupation of a hazardous nature. I declare that, I do not have any history of conviction under any criminal proceedings in India or abroad. I understand, agree and confirm that these statements and this declaration are basis of the contract between the insurer and the policyholder. If any untrue statement are contained herein or there has been any non disclosure of any material fact, the policy to be issued by the insurer in the name of the policyholder may be treated as void as far as I am concerned. I confirm that I have read and understood, the rules and any additional rules of the plan, the standard Policy provisions and any additional provisions that govern the policy to be issued by insurer in the name of the policyholder and on my life, and I agree and confirm that the same shall be binding on me. I authorise the policyholder to disclose to the insurer such particulars as they may require including the details given above and any changes to the same pay the premium payable on my behalf /collected from me to the Insurer. I understand that any statutory levy or charges including any indirect tax may be charged to me either now or in future by the insurer and I agree to pay the same. I understand that HDFC SLIC has the right to reject a proposal without giving reasons thereto and client to give an undertaking thereof that he shall not raise any claims thereof. I understand the significance of the contract and the contract will be governed by the provisions of the Insurance Act 1938 as amended from time to time and that the same will not commence until written acceptance of this application by Insurer issue on its normal terms and conditions is received.