Add money to your Paytm wallet at ICICI Bank Branches
- Walk in to any ICICI Bank Branch nearby your vicinity.
- Fill in your details in “Pay-In-Slip”.
- Important to mention “ I-Sure Pay ” on top of the “Pay-In-Slip”, fill in your Paytm registered mobile number in the space provided for Account number and Account name as “PAYTM”.
- All Paytm registered customers can top up their wallet by cash at ICICI Bank Branches.
How does ‘cash’ appear in my Paytm Wallet account?
- You can add money to your Paytm Wallet at ICICI Bank Branches instead of using your credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Visit nearest ICICI Bank Branch.
- Ask for the cash top up in Paytm wallet.
- Fill in the required details.
- Cash gets added to your Paytm Wallet.
Important information to know
- Your Paytm wallet must be registered with the same mobile number you have provided in the cash deposit slip.
- If you have a Paytm Wallet Basic account then you can store Rs. 10,000/- max & if you have a Paytm Wallet Prime account then you can store max Rs. 1,00,000/-.
- Paytm would not charge any additional fee from the user.
- You can deposit minimum amount of Rs.1000 at bank’s cash counter to load money in your wallet.