- Scan Paytm QR code & pay using any bank account 10 times at nearby shops to get ₹100 goldback
- Only one valid payment per day will be counted in the offer
- How to do a valid payment –
- Scan the shop's QR code
- Enter amount (minimum ₹20)
- Select the UPI/linked bank account option for payment
- Enter your PIN to complete the payment
- Offer is applicable across India at Grocery Stores, Retail Stores, Restaurants, Petrol Pumps, Dairy outlets, Pharmacies, Parking, Auto/taxi Rides, Hospitals, Automobile Services, Beauty & Fitness etc. on payments done by scanning the QR Code and selecting the UPI/linked bank account option at selected merchants registered with Paytm.
- On making your first payment of ₹20 or more, you will get a push notification to activate "10 pe 100 Pay at shops using bank account" goldback offer
- You can also activate the offer by going to the "Cashback Offers" section from your "Profile" section & clicking on the “10 pe 100 Pay at shops using bank account” offer (earlier app versions) OR Clicking on "Cashback" on top right corner on the Paytm app homepage & then clicking on the “10 pe 100 Pay at shops using bank account” offer (latest app version)
Terms & Conditions:
- In order to get ₹100 goldback the user needs to complete 10 payments within 45 days of unlocking the offer
- Minimum amount of each payment should be ₹20
- One payment will be counted in only one offer at any given point in time.
- Registered Paytm merchants cannot avail this offer to get goldback
- If you do not activate the offer your payments will not get linked to the offer
- Offer is applicable in Android and ios app version 7.0.0 and above.
- Participation in this campaign opens from 17th October 2018 at 00.01 hours and concludes on 31st December 2018 at 23:59 hours
- You can avail this offer only once during the offer validity. If you fail to complete the offer after activating it, your offer will get expired.
- Goldback (Inclusive of 3% GST) will be credited in your Paytm gold locker within 24 hours of completing the offer
- Paytm reserves the sole right to change offer terms at any time without giving any prior notice to the users
- The offer screen and push notification in some older app versions mention cashback instead of goldback, however only goldback will be received in this offer.
- In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, Paytm solely reserves the right to revoke the Cashback/Goldback offer.
Legal Terms & Conditions