Travel Guidelines To Enter Bahrain
A fresh set of guidelines has been issued by the Bahrain International Airport for air passengers who enter Bahrain.
- Negative Covid-19 test report is not mandatory before boarding, as a new test would be done upon arrival.
- A filled-in health declaration form is to be submitted upon arrival.
- All incoming passengers are to download the BeAware Bahrain app on their mobile devices, and have to complete the mandatory Covid-19 testing payment online on the app before arrival.
- If found positive on testing, passengers are to self-isolate themselves until the results are negative.
- Passengers who would be staying in Bahrain for more than 10 days should get a second Covid-19 test done on the 10th day after arrival.
- Passengers who are self-isolated must keep their Bluetooth, GPS, & internet turned on, and the “Allow location access” setting should be set as “Always”.
- In case of the wrong location given on the app, passengers can call 444 to update the same.
- All passengers are to take the cost of the Covid-19 test.
Travel safely. Travel responsibly.