Indigo Credit Shell - How to Use Your Airline Credit for Your Next Flight Booking
: For bookings made between 25th March and 15th April with travel dates between 25th March and 3rd May, customers are eligible for a full refund. The refund will be directly processed by the airline within 3 weeks.
What is a credit shell?
Credit shell is an amount provided from Indigo for all impacted bookings with travel from 25th March to 3rd May which can be used for future bookings by the same passengers.
Who can use it?
This is for all suspended flights from 25th March to 3rd May, due to the Coronavirus Outbreak. Users who have Indigo bookings with travel dates from 25th March to 3rd May 2020 are eligible for Credit Shell.
How to redeem your credit shell?
The credit shell is valid for booking for 1 year from the date of creation. You may choose travel as per your convenience.
Note : This functionality can be accessed only on Paytm desktop or msite only. Please visit - https://paytm.com/flights to book new tickets.
Terms & Conditions:
- Credit Shell has been provided by Indigo for bookings with travel dates from 25th Mar to 3rd May in event of flight cancellations due to Covid-19.
- All Indigo bookings with travel dates between 25th Mar 2020 to 3rd May have been protected & equivalent credit amount has been provided against original PNR equal to ticket amount booked previously.
- Indigo credit amount can be used for new bookings with Indigo airline for any date & any route as per airline policies.
- In order to use this credit amount, customers need to book new tickets for the same passengers only. Passenger names cannot be modified.
- If a customer has booked original PNR for 2 Adults & 1 Child, then a new booking should also be for 2 Adults & 1 Child else credit amount cannot be used.
- Passenger names in the new booking would remain the same as the original PNR.
- If the original PNR was booked for a one way journey, then the new booking should also be a One-way journey only.
- If the fare value of a new booking is higher than credit available in the original PNR, the customer needs to pay the fare difference.
- If the fresh booking value is lower than the credit shell value then the residual value will remain in the same credit shell for utilization towards future booking for the same passenger for whom the credit shell was created.
- Credit amount shown would be indicative only & actual value will be charged during booking only from the airline end. In case of any mismatch in credit amount at airline end, booking will be rejected & any amount charged will be refunded if any.
- Paytm convenience fee won’t be charged in new booking with credit amount.
New Direct Flights Launched by GoAir Airlines: