- Users get 6% Cashback up to ₹3,000 on International flight ticket bookings.
- No Minimum order value for flight ticket booking.
- Offer is valid for all the users.
- Offer is valid only for one-time usage per user.
- Offer is valid only on Thai Airways bookings.
- Offer is valid only for destinations of Thailand.
- Order value is exclusive of insurance amount.
- To avail Cashback, the user needs to have a verified mobile number on Paytm.
- Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of the transaction.
- Cancelled orders will not be eligible for Cashback.
- Paytm reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
- Cashback will not be processed for non-KYC customers. If you have not completed your KYC, you will receive Goldback (inclusive of 3% GST).
Thailand has attracted tourists around the world with its tropical beaches, rich culture and an array of choices for those who seek entertainment. Whether you’re a nature lover or would love to try some exotic cuisine, Thailand will not disappoint you. Another reason to visit the place would be to explore the Buddhist culture, as Buddhism occupies most of the region, making it a peaceful place to escape to.
Places to Visit in Thailand
Bangkok: The capital city of Thailand, Bangkok, is one of the most visited cities in Thailand. Bangkok is packed with a bunch of tourist attractions including historical, spiritual and natural attractions. Known for its skyscrapers and unending nightlife, this is also a great place to party all night enjoying the amazing cuisine the streets have to offer. On a visit to Bangkok, you can see Buddhist monks on the streets, the city that buzzes with life and the shopping streets that call out for attention.Must-visit: Chao Phraya River, Khao San Road, Wat Arun, Grand Palace, Chatuchak Market
Pattaya: The floating markets and weekend bazaars, the calm spirituality,and the shopping destinations make Pattaya a sought-after attraction of Thailand. Traditionally a fishing village, this place is now sprawling with life throughout the day! You can also see a beautiful blend of multiple cultures here - Buddhist, Taoist, and Confucian. Visit the place for a memorable holiday experience of a lifetime.
Must-visit: Pattaya Floating Market, Mimosa Pattaya, The Sanctuary of Truth, Wat Phra Khao Yai, Underwater World
Krabi: Krabi is a perfect place to unwind yourself and have a relaxing holiday. Take a break and escape to the land of limestone islands and pristine beaches for a serene experience. You can also explore the Buddist caves and relish some exotic dishes at the seafront restaurants here.
Must-visit: Tiger Cave Temple, Railay Beach, Ao Nang Beach
Phuket: If you take a list of top beach destinations of the world, Phuket will definitely be one among them. This is one destination that suits travellers of all budgets. The beautiful beaches and the amazing seafood are just reasons to visit the place.
Must-visit: Sirinat National Park, Layan Beach, Thalang Road
Tickle Your Tastebuds
Thailand is one of the places where you can try a large variety of food. Some of the dishes that you should try here include Guay Teow, Tom Kha Gai, am Talay, Pad Phuk Tong and Tom Yum Goong.
Visa on Arrival
Indian can avail Visa on arrival if the vacation period is less than 30 days. This service is available in all international airports in Thailand. If the stay is for more than 30 days, you have to apply for a Visa to the Royal Thai Embassy. For more details refer to https://travelblog.paytm.com/thailand-visa-process/
About Thai Airways
Thai Airways is among the top airlines across the world, serving around 37 countries covering 84 top destinations that include Phuket, London and Singapore. The airlines primarily operates from Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok.