Date & Time
- November 1 | 7PM (Gates open 5PM)
- Feroz Shah Kotla Ground, Delhi
The men in blue are all set to take on Team New Zealand. Kohli and the boys are confident and are going to stop at nothing. So come out in large numbers and cheer your favorite team on November 1 at the Feroz Shah Kotla Ground, Delhi.
Terms & Conditions
- Children above 2 years of age will require a ticket.
- The E-mail/SMS received after successful booking is not the ticket. Your ticket(s) will be delivered to the address shared by you at the time of purchase. Please ensure that the ticket holder carries the physical ticket(s) which has the barcode for entry at the stadium on day of the match.
- The entry gates will open at 5 PM; two hours before the beginning of the match. It is advised that you reach two hours before the commencement of the match in order to avoid any inconvenience.
- If the ticket or the barcode is damaged/ tampered/ defaced in any manner, authorities have the right to refuse entry into the stadium.
- Please enter the stadium from the gate number mentioned on your ticket. The ticket is valid only for the stand mentioned on the ticket. Entry will be allowed only through the gate number mentioned on the physical ticket.
- The ticket(s) must be shown whenever demanded by the Organizer, DDCA, BCCI and their representatives. The authorities reserve the right to search the Holder at any time for security reasons.
- The ticket Holder shall not engage in any form of 'Ambush Marketing' and shall not conduct in any activity that conflicts with or infringes the rights of any official sponsor or commercial partner. No item including without limitation like banners or flags etc., displaying commercial logos, which, in DDCA and BCCI view, may conflict with the rights of any official sponsor of the match ('Match') will be allowed in the stadium.
- No re-entry will be allowed. Each entry is valid for only one person.
- Bags, outside food / alcohol, bottles, lighters, cigarettes, tins, cans, musical instruments, flammable, toxic, illegal or hazardous substances, metal containers, umbrellas, sharp objects (such as knives, syringes etc.), cameras or any other audio-visual recording equipment for recording and / or communication of match details / statistics / images, helmets, power bank, selfie stick, wooden sticks, backpack, coins, firecrackers or weapons are not allowed and strictly prohibited inside the stadium due to security reasons. The Organizer shall be entitled to seize any prohibited item without liability and without any obligation to return such items or to compensate the holder.
- This ticket is strictly non-transferable and for the sole use of the purchaser.
- The ticket is non-cancelable and non-refundable. Refunds might be made only if the match is cancelled without a single ball being bowled. No other refunds will be made. There is no obligation on DDCA and BCCI to reschedule the match.
- The ticket holder accepts and confirms this ticket shall not be exchanged, ceded, sold or transferred for a promotional or commercial context (such as prize in a lottery or competition or as part of an advertising or promotional campaign), with or without consideration, unless written permission has been previously obtained from the Organizer.
- Entry onto the field of play at any time and the throwing of any article is strictly prohibited and is punishable by law.
- Foul, abusive or any form of discriminatory language (whether on the grounds of race, religion or otherwise), unruly language or any unruly or threatening behavior will not be tolerated. Spectators are reminded that any of the language or behavior referred to in above or any action in breach will result in ejection from the ground and possible further action such as criminal prosecution, identification by way of photographing and/or capturing by video camera of the images of such persons and life-bans being imposed on such persons.
- The ticket Holder acknowledges and consents to the recording of his/her likeness and/or voice and that BCCI is entitled to use and sub-license all rights in respect of such recordings.
- The Holder will not sell or offer for sale any product or service from any part of the Stadium.
- DDCA and BCCI will not be liable to the Holder whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage or for any loss of profit or revenue, loss of use, loss of business or contracts or loss of opportunity.
- DDCA and BCCI reserve the right, without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the Holder(s) of the ticket from the stadium after they have entered the ground.
- DDCA and BCCI will not subject to any limitation imposed by law be in any way liable to the Holder for any event, occurrences, or other timing the cause of which is beyond the reasonable control of DDCA and BCCI.
- In addition to these conditions, entry shall be subject to any ground regulations specific to the stadium.
- The Organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder(s) of the ticket from the stadium after they have entered the ground.
- The ticket(s) will be delivered at the address mentioned during online purchase. You will receive your tickets 5 days or at least 2 days prior to the match date.
- Delivery charges are inclusive of the final price.
- In case an Office Address is given for delivery, if the courier person is not allowed inside, the tickets might be delivered to the reception or mail room.
- We will keep you informed about the dispatch and delivery status through E-mail/SMS.
- For any clarification, please reach out to our customer care at email@example.com or call us at 18003888388.
- In case of any unavoidable circumstances, like an issue in receiving inventory from the concerned/taxation authority, you will have to pick up your tickets from the Paytm Box Office at a designated location on or before event day. The details will be communicated to you accordingly.
How to Redeem?