TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Participation in this Promotion namely, Emami (“Offer”) is purely voluntary and optional. This Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Offer. Products also available without this Offer. By participating in this Offer, each participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- This Offer is being conducted by Emami in association with One97 Communications Ltd.’s (“One97 or Paytm) (collectively referred to as Organizer) on One97’s platform, namely www.Paytm.com (‘website’), for Products defined hereinafter.
- This Offer is valid in India from March 20th 2015 to September 19th, 2015 (‘Offer Period’) on purchase of Emami Fair and Handsome packs referred to as “Products” and on limited stocks only
- The Offer is valid for the citizens of India (except the employees and family members of Emami and One97, their associate companies, their joint venture partners, its co-packers, their distributors, their agents, their advertising and promotional agencies and their auditors.)
- After purchasing the Products, the participant is to look for the Coupon code (“Code”) printed inside the pack. After retrieving this Code, the participant can participate in the Offer in the following manner and avail Paytm Cash. Paytm cash is the term used to define Paytm cash that participant gets when he applies the code on Paytm website . The cash earned this way is stored in the Paytm wallet and is used to purchase products/do recharges on Paytm website only. No cash would be given in lieu of Paytm cash. Few Lucky winners would also win free gifts and they would be informed of the same once they apply the code.
- Lucky winners would have to show the original physical pack to Emami representative while collecting the gift. The decision of Emami representative regarding the authenticity of pack would be final and binding.
- On successful application of the Code a onetime addition of respective denomination (Rs 5,10,25 or 40) to user’s Paytm wallet will be added. Each code is unique and for onetime use only, however each unique registered Paytm user can avail this offer as per following table
|Denomination of Coupon||Number of coupons a user account can use|
|Rs. 25||2 times|
|Rs. 40||2 times|
· In the event of multiple recharges of different denominations, a single user account can avail the coupon codes for maximum five coupons in aggregate
· Moreover there would be a gap of atleast one hour between multiple recharges
- Visit the Website www.paytm.com, register at the Website and apply the code while making a transaction to receive cash into your Paytm wallet. Participants already registered with Paytm.com can also use their existing credentials to avail of the Offer.
- In case of any conflict between terms and conditions printed on the pack/insert/voucher and the website, terms and conditions printed on website shall prevail
- Participants can buy all products and services offered on Paytm.com or Paytm app with the cash they collect in their Paytm wallet. In case user purchases a product or service that is greater in value than the amount of cash user has collected in Paytm wallet, user would have to pay for the differential amount through any of the payment means available/accepted on Paytm. It can be used to purchase talktime or DTH recharge or purchase of physical goods after accumulation of Paytm Cash in the Paytm wallet.
- Actual recharge will vary as per the top-up plan of the respective operator and is subject to applicable taxes and levies. Post paid users may pay any post paid bill on Paytm, only if they are paying their entire outstanding bill amount. Paytm/EMAMI does not take any responsibility for partial bill payment being rejected by Post paid users’ operator/service provider. If Post paid users’ bill amount is higher than Paytm cash he/she has in his/hers account, he/she will need to pay for the balance amount through any of the payment modes/means accepted on Paytm.
- The Code cannot be redeemed after the expiry of the Offer Period and you agree to waive off right of redemption on the date of expiry of Offer Period.
- Paytm cashback offered as part of this offer is non-transferrable, non-refundable; and no physical cash payment will be made in lieu of this. At any stage, EMAMI and/or Paytm reserves their right to call upon the Participant to submit any document for verification of identity as per its sole discretion.
- Neither EMAMI nor Paytm.com will be liable for any delay in actual redemption under this Offer reflecting in the customers’ account.
- In the event, the code wins a gift item, the same shall be displayed in the page of PAYTM. The winner may be informed in any other manner / medium as deemed appropriate by the EMAMI.
- The participant who wins a particular gift item shall be required to submit name, contact details, photograph, valid government ID card, original scratch coupon and other details as sought for verification. EMAMI reserves the right, at any time, to disqualify any customer who submitted details are false and/or are not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- The images of gifts are indicative only. It may differ from the actual prizes
- Gifts cannot be exchanged for other gifts. Gifts cannot be encashed. Gifts cannot be transferred.
- All prizes will be subject to relevant Indian laws, including tax regulation, as and when applicable. All applicable taxes, levies, charges and incidental costs including TDS, if applicable on any prize, will have to borne by the winners .
- EMAMI & PAYTM is neither responsible for guaranteeing the quality of the prizes nor is liable for any deficiencies / defects in the same. The prizes shall be governed by the warranty policy of the manufacturer of said respective prize.
- Paytm and EMAMI will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the Code.
- At any time Paytm and/or EMAMI reserves the right to update and/or amend all or any of these terms without further notice.
- EMAMI and/or Paytm reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute Offer at any time without any prior notice.
- EMAMI and/or Paytm may require participants to participate in promotional activities (such as publicity and photography), free of charge, and he/she consents to the usage of his/her name, photograph, film recording, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information for media coverage, news or information and for advertising or promotional purposes in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration. The foregoing license shall survive any termination or expiration of this Offer.
- The participant waives conditions of DND register by participating in the contest
- All customer related queries for this Offer can be addressed to care_FAH@Paytm.com
- The Offer is being conducted under the supervision of independent auditors.
- Paytm is the registered trademark of ONE97
- EMAMI and/or Paytm shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Promotion or due to participation by any person in the Offer.
- EMAMI and/or Paytm shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- EMAMI and/or Paytm shall not be responsible for downtime on the services, caused due to technicalities (like failure of hardware equipment, configuration issue, network congestion), or due to decisions/changes in regulations that are carried out by TRAI, RBI, DoT or any other regulatory body.
- Participant agrees that use of this Offer is at its sole risk. Emami, One97, Paytm its affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, availability, and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- The terms and condition of this Offer shall be governed by Indian Laws. Any and all disputes, controversies and conflicts (“Disputes”) arising out of the Contest shall be referred for Arbitration to a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by EMAMI and Paytm whose decision shall be final and binding on all. The place of arbitration shall be Kolkata. The Courts at Kolkata shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the Offer.