Redeem Terms and
Conditions Wallet upgrade
Redeem Terms and
Conditions Wallet upgrade
Cashback Redemption Process
- Scratch the unique code at the back of the pack
- Scan the QR code on Paytm app or go to paytm.com/honey
- Enter the unique code in the offer box
- Cashback will be credited within 24 hours
- Participation in this Promotion namely, Paytm Dabur India Ltd (“Offer”) is purely voluntary and optional. This Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Offer. Products also available without this Offer. By participating in this Offer, each participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- This Offer is being conducted by Dabur India Ltd. in association with One97 Communications Pvt. Ltd. (referred to as Organizer) on www.Paytm.com (‘website’), for Products defined hereinafter.
- A Customer that purchases Product Packs – Honey 1.2 kg and/or 600 gm during the Campaign duration will get a unique Paytm Cash Coupon Code of Rs.30 and Rs.15 Paytm cash respectively as mentioned on the Product Packs
- This Offer is valid in India from 1st December 2018 to 30th April 2019
- The Offer is valid for the citizens of India (except the employees and family members of One97 Communication Pvt. Ltd. and Dabur India Ltd., their associate companies, their joint venture partners, its co-packers, their distributors, their agents, their advertising and promotional agencies and their auditors.)
- After purchasing the products, look for the unique Paytm code (“Code”) printed on the back of the packets. After getting this Code, the participant can scan the QR code or go to paytm.com/honey and enter the unique code to get Paytm Cashback. Paytm cash is the term used to define Paytm cash that participant gets when he applies the code on Paytm website while making a transaction. The cash earned this way is stored in the Paytm wallet and is used to purchase products/do recharges on Paytm website only. No cash would be given in lieu of Paytm cash.
- This offer can be availed once by each user
- The Code cannot be redeemed after the expiry of the Offer Period.
- This Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Offer. Products also available without this Offer. Participation is optional. By participating in this Offer, each participant is deemed to have accepted all the terms and conditions.
- In case of any conflict between terms and conditions printed on the pack/insert/voucher and the website, terms and conditions printed on website shall prevail
- Participants can buy all products and services offered on Paytm.com or Paytm app with the cash they collect in their Paytm wallet. In case user purchases a product or service that is greater in value than the amount of cash user has collected in Paytm wallet, user would have to pay for the differential amount through any of the payment means available/accepted on Paytm. It can be used to purchase talk time or DTH recharge or purchase of physical goods after accumulation of Paytm Cash in the Paytm wallet.
- The Code cannot be redeemed after the expiry of the Offer Period and you agree to waive off right of redemption on the date of expiry of Offer Period.
- Paytm cashback offered as part of this offer is non-transferrable, non-refundable; and no physical cash payment will be made in lieu of this. At any stage, Dabur India Ltd. and/or Paytm reserve their right to call upon the Participant to submit any document for verification of identity as per its sole discretion.
- Neither Dabur India Ltd, nor will Paytm.com be liable for any delay in actual redemption under this Offer reflecting in the customers’ account.
- Paytm and Dabur India Ltd. will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the Code.
- At any time Paytm and/or Dabur India Ltd. reserves the right to update and/or amend all or any of these terms without further notice.
- Dabur India Ltd.and/or Paytm reserve the right to cancel, change or substitute Offer at any time without any prior notice.
- Dabur India Ltd.and/or Paytm may require participants to participate in promotional activities (such as publicity and photography), free of charge, and he/she consents to the usage of his/her name, photograph, film recording, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information for media coverage, news or information and for advertising or promotional purposes in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration. The foregoing license shall survive any termination or expiration of this Offer.
- The participant waives conditions of DND register by participating in the contest
- In case the customer finds a promotion pack without code and files a complaint for the same or approaches the company with this complaint. In that case the Organizers liability would be limited to providing the complainant with a new promo pack to enable him to participate in the promotion as per T&C. The complainant cannot demand any monetary or other compensation for the same.
- Paytm/ Dabur India Ltd.accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the offer. Participants will have to bear incidental costs, if any, that may arise for redemption of the prize
- The Offer is being conducted under the supervision of independent auditors.
- Paytm is the registered trademark of ONE97
- Dabur India Ltd.and/or Paytm shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Promotion or due to participation by any person in the Offer.
- Dabur India Ltd.and/or Paytm shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- Dabur India Ltd.and/or Paytm shall not be responsible for downtime on the services, caused due to technicalities (like failure of hardware equipment, configuration issue, network congestion), or due to decisions/changes in regulations that are carried out by TRAI, RBI, DoT or any other regulatory body.
- Participant agrees that use of this Offer is at its sole risk. Dabur India Ltd, Paytm, its affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, availability, and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- The terms and condition of this Offer shall be governed by Laws. Any and all disputes, controversies and conflicts (“Disputes”) arising out of the Contest shall be referred for Arbitration to a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed Dabur India Ltd.and Paytm whose decision shall be final and binding on all. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. The Courts at Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the Offer.
- Paytm Terms and conditions apply on this offer.
- How can I upgrade my wallet?
You can simply press “upgrade” button in the profile section of your wallet. Once we have received your request, our representative will call you and fix up an appointment at your convenience and complete the process.
- What is the process of upgrading the wallet?
As per RBI guidelines, to upgrade your wallet, you need to get your KYC done. For this, we need your identity proof and address proof. Once you have applied for wallet upgrade, our representative will call you to fix up an appointment where he can verify and collect the documents to complete the process.
- What are the charges of upgrading my wallet?
Currently, this service is being offered free of cost to paytm wallet users.
- How much time will it take to upgrade my wallet after applying for upgrade?
Your account will be upgraded within 2 working days once we receive your completed documents.
- Is there any place where I can go and get my KYC done?
Sorry, currently the only way by which you can get your KYC done is through the visit of our representative.
- I have got the call from the paytm representative. What all documents do I need to provide to the person?
Our representative will be giving you a blank KYC form. You need to fill this form, affix a passport size photograph and provide self-attested copies of the following:
Proof of Identity (any one): Proof of Address (any one): Passport Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID card/ Aadhaar Card Driving License Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill (last 3 months) Voter Card Ration Card PAN Card Bank Statement (last 6 months) Aadhar Card Letter from public authority stating the address NREGA Card Registered Rent Agreement
Benefits of an upgraded Wallet
- What is the difference between normal wallet and an upgrade wallet?
The wallet balance in a normal wallet (also called Basic Wallet) cannot cross Rs. 10,000/- during the month. Also, there is an upper limit of Rs. 10,000/- to the amount you can add in to the wallet. This can be either through Add-money or through Cashbacks. In the upgraded wallet (also called Prime Wallet), the wallet balance cannot cross Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rs. 1 lac). However, there is no limit on the amount that can be added, given that balance at any point is below Rs. 1 lac in the wallet.
- Is there a limit on the number of transactions in Basic wallet?
There is no limit on the number of transactions. With a Basic Wallet, you can spend only Rs. 10,000/- in a month but with a Prime Wallet, there is no limit on the amount that you can spend.
- My wallet balance is already Rs. 10,000 in Basic Wallet. Does this mean that my cashback is lost?
No, your cashback is never lost. Since you have already reached the monthly limit on the basic wallet, your cashback cannot be added in the current month cycle. Your cashback will be processed in the next month cycle. Otherwise, to get this cashback in the current month cycle, you need to get your wallet upgraded to a Prime Wallet. Miscellaneous
- How can I know whether my wallet has been upgrade or not?
Once your wallet is upgraded, you will receive a welcome sms from paytm confirming your that the wallet has been upgraded.
- The mobile number I have mentioned in the form is different from the mobile number in my paytm wallet. Can my wallet be upgraded now?
The mobile number in your form should be same as that in the paytm wallet account. In case both numbers do not match, paytm team will be calling you to explain the steps you need to take to upgrade your wallet.
- Who all are eligible for a Prime Wallet?
Indian Citizens who are using Wallet for personal use are eligible for a Prime Wallet. If you are a merchant or want to use paytm wallet for commercial use, you can contact us as email@example.com or you can visit http://paywithpaytm.com/merchants.html
- What are the other benefits of a Prime Wallet?
You can read more about the Prime Wallet and its benefits at https://paytm.com/blog/enjoy-unlimited-offers-when-you-upgrade-your-paytm-wallet/