Terms and Conditions:
- Customer will be eligible for 2.5% Cashback from SBI Card if education fee payment is made on Paytm using SBI Credit Card.
- Offer is also valid on EMI transactions.
- Minimum fee payment amount should be equal to or more than Rs. 12500 to qualify for cashback of 2.5%. In case of partial payment, minimum spend on SBI Credit Card should be greater than or equal to Rs. 12500, to qualify for cashback of 2.5%.
- Maximum Cashback per card account during the offer period will be Rs 750.
- Cashback will be calculated only on the amount paid via SBI Credit Card
- Customers making payment through any other bank cards will not be eligible for 2.5% Cashback.
- 2.5% Cashback (Maximum of Rs. 750/ card account) will be credited in customer's SBI Card account on 20th August, 2020.
- The campaign will run from 3rd June 2020 to 2nd July 2020. However, SBI Card and Paytm reserve the right to extend or cut short the offer at their discretion.
- In case of any query regarding cashback from SBI Card, kindly reach out to Paytm or SBI Card by 20th September, 2020. No query regarding the cashback from bank will be entertained post 20th September, 2020.
Partner's - Terms and Conditions:
- This Marketing Program (“Program”) is offered by SBI Card & Payment Services Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with One97 Communications Limited (“Paytm”). It is open to all legal residents of India holding a valid and current SBI/Tata Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent by SBICPSL and/or Paytm.
- 2. The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is from 3rd June 2020 (00:00 hrs) expiring on 2nd July 2020 (23:59 hrs),(both days including) unless extended by SBICPSL and Paytm by mutual consent in writing for a further period “additional term”.
- All SBI/Tata Credit Cardholders excluding SBI/Tata Corporate Credit Card with no payment outstanding of more than 30 days are covered under this Program.
- Under this Program, cardholder can avail:
a. 2.5% Cashback on Education Fee payments at Paytm
b. Minimum Transaction Amount: INR 12500. Maximum Cashback: INR 750 per card account during the term only.
- Steps to avail this offer are as follows:
a. Go to www.paytm.com/education OR Paytm Mobile App and click on 'Fee Payment under Recharges and Pay Bills' section
b. Select the location and Institute for which you want to pay fee
c. Enter the relevant student details
d. Proceed to make payment through SBI Credit Card
- 6. Cashback for eligible transactions would be posted on 20th August 2020
- In case of full cancellation/return of your order, transaction will not qualify for the Offer under this program. If you cancel a part of your order, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount you pay on the basis eligibility.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for SBI/Tata Credit Cardholders only excluding SBI/Tata Corporate Credit Cardholders and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement between SBI and their Clients. The terms of the above Program shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
- Any query regarding the program will be entertained only till 20th September 2020. Post such date, SBICPSL & Paytm will not entertain any correspondence or communication in any manner whatsoever regarding this Program from any persons
- SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any direct liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Paytm.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in this communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective participating merchants/sellers of Paytm and accordingly SBICPSL in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- SBICPSL shall adhere, cater and ensure on best effort basis to perform the agreed terms and conditions of the program.
- Under no circumstances will the offer/cashback being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by Paytm.
- Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
- SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by Paytm on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of Paytm and without reference to SBICPSL.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- SBICPSL reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card subject to intimation to Paytm of such disqualification.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- SBICPSL and Paytm reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Delinquent and over-limit SBI/Tata credit card members will not qualify for this Offer.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by SBICPSL to conduct further, similar or other Offers.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer between SBICPSL and Cardholder shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and amendment thereof. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi, India and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL or Paytm or any of its affiliates.
- SBICPSL may engage, hire, use the services of agent(s) and/or any third party(ies) for the purpose of providing marketing or sales related services or any other related services in relation to its products on its behalf and the customer may be required to deal with such agents/third parties/service providers with respect to such product/services.